- Volume 32 Issue 1
Diglyceride (DG) was prepared by reaction of soybean oil and glycerol in the presence of lipase. The initial rate of DG production was greatly affected by the amount of lipase. However the DG content at equilibrium was hardly affected by the amount of lipase added to the reaction mixture. The initial rate of FFA formation was highly affected by the moisture content between 0.5 and 2.3%, but at higher water content (3.3-5.2%), there was a small increase in the rate. And DG content at equilibrium slowly increased with the increase of the water content in glycerol up to 4.4%. However, there was a sharp decrease in DG content at higher water content (5.2-6.4%) due to higher free fatty acid production. The highest yield of DC was obtained at the temperature ranges of 30-5
Pseudomonas lipase;diglyceride;glycerol;triglyceride;free fatty acid
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta. v.912 Lipase-catalyzed ester synthesis in oil-continuous microemulsions Flecher,P.D.I.;R.Freedman;B.Robinson;G.Rees;R.Schomacker
- J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. v.61 Continuous synthesis of glycerides by lipase in a microporous membrane reactor Hoq,M.M.;T.Yamane;s.Shimizu
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol v.30 Producion of unique microbial lipid Sin,Y.C.
- JAOCS v.71 High-yield diacylglycerol formation by solid-phase enzymatic glycerolysis fo hydrogenated beef tallow Yamane,T.;S.T.Kang;K.Kawahara;Y.Koizumi
- Bailey's Industrial Oil and Fat Products v.2 In Fat splitting, esterification, and interesterification Sonntag,N.O.N.
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta v.912 Lipase-catalysed ester synthesis in oil-continuous microemulsions Paul,D.I.;f.Robert;b.Freedman;H.Robinson
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.59 Glycerolysis of fats and methyl esters Sonntag,N.O.V.
- J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. v.66 Enzymatic glycerolysis of a triglyceride in aqueous and nonaqueous microemulsions Holmberg,K.;b.Lasesen;M.Strak
- J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. v.68 High yield enzymatic glycerolysis of fats and oils McNeill,G.P.;S.Shimazu;T.Yamane
- J. Jpn. Oil Chem. Soc. v.35 Continuousglycerolysis of fat by lipase in microporous hydrophobic membrane reactor Yamane,T.;M.M.Hoq;S.Ithoh;S.Shimizu
- Appl. Biochem. Biotechnol. v.50 Production of glycerides from glycerol and fatty acids by native lipase of Nigella sativa seed Sunna,M.L.Dandik;H.A.Aksoy
- J. Ferment. Bioeng v.80 Esterification of glycosides by a mono-and diacylglycerol lipase from Penicillium camembertii a comparison of the products with Candida cylindracea lopase Hirofumi,N.;S.Kitabata;S.Yuji;N.Masaki;T.Yoshio
- J. Lipid Res. v.2 Separation of lipid classes by chromatography on florisil Karroll,K.
- Development of enzymatic reactor for production of emulsifier and useful materials Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology
- Yeast v.14 Candida rugosa lipases. Molecular Biology and Versatility in Biotechnology Benjamin,S.;A.Pandey
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol v.30 Production and use of functional lipids Yun,S.H.;K.S.Kim;S.W.Zoe
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.30 Development and use of carbohydrate polyesters Jung,H.Y.
- LIPIDS v.18 Quantitative determination of Tri-, Di-, Monooleins and Free Oleic Acid by the Thin Layer Chromatography-Flame Ionization Detector System Using Internal Standards and Boric Acid Impregnated Chromarod Tatara,T.;T.Fujii;T.Kawase;M.Minagawa
- Appl. Biochem. and Biotechnol v.82 Lipase-catalyzed production of short-chain acids trepenyl esters of interest to the food industry Francoise,L.;P.robert
- J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. v.65 Enzymatic preparation of monoglycerides in microemulsion Holmberg,K.;e.Ostberg
- Biotechnol. Lett v.20 Rapid enzymatic production of acylglycerols from conjugated linoleic acid and glycerol in a solvent-free system Jose,A.;C.O.Arcos;G.C.Hill Jr.
- Determination of lipolytic activity of lipase for industrial use v.601 Japan Industry Standard
- J. Jpn. Oil. Chem. Soc. v.35 Glycerolysis of fat by lipase Yamane,T.;M.M.Hoq;S.Ithoh;S.Shimizu
- J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. v.67 Solid phase enzymatic glycerolysis of beef tallow resultion in a high yield of monoglyceride McNeill,G.P.;S.Shimazu;T.Yamane
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.53 Food emulsifiers: Surface activity, edibility, manufacture, composition, and application Lauridsen,J.B.
- EP0377154, A3, B1, B2 Kao corp(JP) Preparation of diglycerides Kohori,J.;Y.Kawakara;Y.Hirota
- J. Org. Chem. v.64 A New approach to the stereospecific synthesis of phospholipid use of L-glyceric acid for the preparation of diacylglycerol Farzaneh,S.;D.W.Roodsari;S.P.Gregory;H.Joseph
- Wiedrmann: Nautrition and technic of edible oil Lee,Y.J.;H.Lars
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.26 Effect of temperature on diacylglycerol production by enzymatic solid-phase glycerolysis of hydrogenated beef tallw Kang,S.T.;T.Yamane