- Volume 22 Issue 1
In the standpoint of the arc pressure, the effects of the filler wire feed rate on the penetration was investigated in this study. The pure Ar gas was used as a shield gas and the parameters investigated were the welding current and the filler wire feed rate. By making the experiment on the arc pressure, we could know that the arc pressure was fluctuated as the depth-into-arc of the tungsten rod. Instead of the filler wire, the tungsten rod was supplied into the molten pool to make this experiment. Because the filler wire melted in arc and then we couldn't measure the arc pressure. So, the tungsten rod - the highest melting point - was used. According to the depth-into-arc of the tungsten rod, the arc pressure could be measured by using the manometer. It was proved that the arc pressure got higher as the wire feed rate was slow. It is reported the arc pressure is proportion to welding voltage and the square of welding current. But, in the filler wire TIG welding, we could blow that arc pressure was fluctuated as the depth-into-arc of filler wire was changed. We could measure the arc pressure by the variation of the filler wire feed rate and could verify that it affected bead shape and penetration.
- Journal of KOSME v.18 no.3 A Study on the Bead Stability in High Speed TIG Welding Sang-Myung Cho
- Journal of KWS v.19 no.1 The Effect of Configuration and Surface Polishing in Tungsten Electrode Tip for Gas Tungsten Arc Welding on the Characteristics Sang-Myung,Cho.;Sang-Goun,Seo.
- Journal of JWS v.3 no.2 Effect of Electrode Geometry on Maximum Arc Pressure in Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Kazuo Hiraoka;Akira Okada;Michio Inagaki
- Journal of Welding Research Modeling of High-Current Arcs with Emphasis on Free Surface Phenomena in the Weld Pool R.T.C.Choo;J.Szekely;R.C.Westhoff;Jeffrey,D.Weber(ed,)
- Journal of JWS v.3 no.2 Bead Formation in Pulsed TIG Welding Hiroshi Maruo;Yoshinori Hirata
- Cold Wire Feeders Product Information Jetline Engineering. Inc.
- 容接 ア一ク現象(增補版) 安藤;長谷川
- 容接 ア一ク物理(第2版) J.F.Lancaster
- 新版ティグ容接法の基初と實際 馬場信