- Volume 14 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Design Analysis of Ride Comfort- and Driving Safety-control Strategies for the Continuously Controlled Semi-active Suspension Systems
연속 가변식 반능동형 현가시스템의 승차감 및 주행안전성 제어기 설계 해석
- Published : 2004.01.01
The semi-active suspension system is getting widely adopted in passenger vehicles for its ability to improve ride comfort over the passive suspension system while not degrading driving safety. A key to the success is to develop practical controllers that yield performance enhancement over the passive damper under various driving conditions. To this end, several control strategies have been studied and evaluated in this research in consideration of practical aspects such as nonlinearity and dynamics of the damper. From simulation results. it has been observed that, with the proposed control schemes, ride comfort can be significantly upgraded while suppressing degradation of driving safety.
- Yoshida, H., Kuzuu, Y., Bickel, R. J. and Nagai, M., 1998. "Ski-hook Model Following Control of a Semi-active Suspension Using Continuously Modulated Damper," Proceedings of 4th International Symposium on Advanced Vehicle Control, Sep, Japan, pp. 57-62.
- 김도형 등, 2001. "ER 유체를 이용한 반능동 완충장치의 동적 특성," 한국소음진동공학회논문집, 제11권, 제4호, pp. 13-21.
- Hwang, S. H., Heo, S. J. and Park, K., 1998. "Desing and Evaluation of Semi-active Suspension Control Algorithms Using Hardware-in-the-loop Simulations," Int. J. of Vehicle Design. Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 540-551.
- Besinger, F. H., Cebon, D. and Cole, D. J., 1995. "Force Control of a Semi-active Damper," Vehicle System Dynamics, 24, pp. 695-723. https://doi.org/10.1080/00423119508969115
- Karnopp, D., Crosby, M. J. and Harwood, R. A., 1974. "Vibration Control Using Semi-active Force Generators," J. of Engineering for Industry, May, pp. 619-626.
- Wong, J. Y., 1993. Theory of Ground Vehicles, John Wiley & Sons, 2nd Edition.
- Mitschke, M., 1984. Dynamik der Kraft-fahrzeug, Band B Schwingungen, Springer-Verlag.