- Volume 26 Issue 4
EXPONENTIAL FORMULA FOR C REGULARIZED SEMIGROUPS
- LEE, YOUNG S. (Department of Mathematics Seoul Women's University)
- Received : 2004.08.05
- Accepted : 2004.09.30
- Published : 2004.12.25
In this paper, we show that C-resolvent of generator can be represented by Laplace transform and establish an exponential formula for C regularized semigroups whose antiderivatives are exponentially bounded.
C-regularized semigroup;Generator;C-resolvent;Laplace transform;Exponential formula
- Existence families, functional calculi and evolution equations;Lecture Notes in Math. deLaubenfels, R.
- One-parameter semigroups for linear evolution equations Engel, K.J.;Nagel, R.
- Semigroups of linear operators and applications to partial differential equations Pazy, A.
- Monographs in Mathematics v.96 Vector-valued Laplace transforms and Cauchy problems Arendt, W.;Batty, C.;Hieber, M.;Neubrander, F.
- J. London Math. Soc. v.44 Existence and uniqueness families for the abstract Cauchy problem deLaubenfels, R.