- Volume 7 Issue 3
In this study, a travel-time tomography software was developed under the MS Windows system and GUI environment for user. The software supports following features: (1) supporting various data input format (2) flexible treatment of shot and receiver coordinate coding (3) flexible first arrival picking and modification (4) easy modification of intermediate tomogram. It is expected that the effort of the user can be minimized in each data processing step.
- 고광범.이두성, 2002a, 리녹스 기반 GUI 소프트웨어를 이용한 시추공 간/IVSP 토모그래피, 한국자원공학회 2002 추계 학술발표회, 157-159
- 고광범.이두성, 2002b, 최적 토모그램 도출을 위한 시추공 간 파선 토모그래피 사례연구, 한국자원공학회지, 39, 266-272
- Luo, Y., and Schuster, G., 1990, Parsimonious staggered grid finite-differencing of the wave equation, Geophys. Res. Lett., 17, 155-158
- Qin, F., Olsen, K. B., Cai, w., and Schuster, G. T., 1992, Finite difference solution of the eikonal equation along expanding wavefronts, Geophysics, 57, 39-50
- Versteeg, R., and Grau, G., 1990, Practical aspects of seismic data inversion, the Marmousi experience, Proceedings of 1990 EAEG Workshop, 52nd Annual Meeting, Soc. Expl. Geophys