- Volume 45 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Physico-chemical and Sensory Characteristics of Pork Cutlet Containing Ginseng Saponin
인삼사포닌이 첨가된 돈가스 제품의 이화학적 및 관능적 특성
- Cho, S.H. (National Livestock Research Institute) ;
- Park, B.Y. (National Livestock Research Institute) ;
- Wyi, J.J. (Korea Ginseng & Tobacco Research Institute) ;
- Hwang, I.H. (National Livestock Research Institute) ;
- Kim, J.H. (National Livestock Research Institute) ;
- Chae, H.S. (National Livestock Research Institute) ;
- Lee, J.M. (National Livestock Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Y.K. (National Livestock Research Institute)
- 조수현 (농촌진흥청 축산기술연구소) ;
- 박범영 (농촌진흥청 축산기술연구소) ;
- 위재준 (인삼연초연구원) ;
- 황인호 (농촌진흥청 축산기술연구소) ;
- 김진형 (농촌진흥청 축산기술연구소) ;
- 채현석 (농촌진흥청 축산기술연구소) ;
- 이종문 (농촌진흥청 축산기술연구소) ;
- 김용곤 (농촌진흥청 축산기술연구소)
- Published : 2003.08.30
The pork cutlets containing different concentrations of dried ginseng powder (1%, 2% and 3%) were manufactured and compared the physico-chemical and sensorial properties with control containing no dried ginseng powder. The color(CIE, L, a, b) values were not significantly different between the treatments and control. The TBA values were lower for pork cutlet containing dried ginseng powder than those for control at the beginning stage (5 days) when they were vacuum packaged and stored at 4
Pork cutlet;Ginseng saponin;Lipid oxidation;Sensory property
- AOAC. 1990. “Official Methods of Analysis” 15th ed. Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Washington, D. C.
- Cho, S. H., Park, B. Y., Yoo, Y. M., Chae, H. S., Wyi, J. J., Ahn C. N., Kim, J. H., Lee, J. M. and Yun, S. G. 2002. Physico-chemical and sensory characteristics of pork bulgogi containing ginseng saponin. Korean J. Food Sci. Ani. Resour. 22(1):30-36.
- Dungan, R. L. 1980. Natural antioxidants. In Autoxidation in Food and Biological Systems, Simic, M. G. and Karel, M.(eds.). Plenum Press, N. Y. p. 261.
- Folch, J., Lee, M. and Stanley, G. H. S. 1957. A simple method for the isolation and purification of total lipids from animal tissues. J. Biol. Chem. 226:497-500.
- Han, B. H., Park, M. H., Woo, L. K., Woo, W. S. and Han, Y. N. 1978. Proc. 2nd International Gin Symp., Seoul, Korea, 33-21.
- Han, B. H., Park, M. H. and Han, Y. N. 1981. Studies on the antioxidant components of Korean ginseng(III). Identification of phenolic acid. Arch. Pharm. Res., 4(1):53-58. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02856441
- Hu, S. Y. 1976. The genus Panax(Ginseng) in Chinese Medicine. Economic Botany 30(1):11-28. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02866780
- Hu. S. Y. 1978. The ecology, phytogeography and ethnobotany of ginseng. Proc. 2nd International Ginseng Symp. Korea Ginseng Research Institute Seoul, Korea p149-157.
- Jeon, K. H., Lee, M. H. and Kim, Y. B. 1992. Effect of ginseng on the lipid oxidation in pork and poultry meat, Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 24(1):7-19.
- Kim, M. O., Wyi, J. J. and Park, J. D. 1987. The isolation and purification of phenolic acid in free phenolic fraction of ginseng. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 19:392.
- Kim, Y. B. and Lee, M. H. 1991. Effects of ginseng on lipid oxidation and color of pork and chicken breast meat. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 23(6):667-672.
- Ko, Y, S. and Chung, B. S. 1981. Studies on the oil soluble constituents of Korean Ginseng; II. On the fatty acid composition determined by HPLC. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 13(1):15-19.
- Korea Ginseng & Tobacco Research Institute. 1996. Recent Korean Ginseng (Composition & Function).
- Park, H. I., Lee, M. H., Yoo, I. J. and Chung, M. S. 1992. Effect of vegetable oil high in linolenic acid on quality of a low--fat chicken sausage containing ginseng. Korean J. Anim. Sci., 34(6):370-376.
- Lee, C. Y. and Lee, T. Y. 1961. Symp. Phytochem. p. 171.
- Lee, S. W., Kozukue, Bae, H. W. and Lee, J. H. 1978. Studies on polyphenol compounds of ginseng. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 10:245.
- Matsuda, H., Kubo, M. and Mizuno, M. 1987. Pharmacological study on Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer(VIII). Cardiovascular effect of red ginseng and white ginseng. Yakugaku Zasshi. 41(2):125-134.
- Metcalfe, L. and Wang, C. N. 1981. Rapid preparation of fatty acid methylesters using organic base-catalyzed transesterification. J. Chromatogr. Sci. 19:530-535. https://doi.org/10.1093/chromsci/19.10.530
- Rhee, K. S. 1978. Minimization of further lipid oxidation in distillation 2-thiobarbituric acid test of fish and meat. J. Food Sci. 43:1776-1779, 1781. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1978.tb07411.x
- Rigby, N. M., Price, K. R., Coxon, D. T. and Fenwick, G. R. 1987. Effect of soyasapoinin I on the oxidation of corn oil and lard. J. Sci. Food Agric. 40:157. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.2740400208
- SAS. SAS/STAT. 1998. SAS/STAT user’s guide: Statistics. SAS Inst., Cary, NC.
- Tarladgis, B. G., Watts, B. M., Younathan, M. T. and Dungan, L. R. 1960. A distillation method for the quantitative determination of malonaldehyde in rancid foods. J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 37:44-48. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02630824
- Yoon, T, H. and Kim, E. S. 1979. Gas liquid chromatographic analysis of fatty acids in ginseng products. Korean J. Food Sci. 11(3):182-186.
- Yun, Y. K. 1986. Studies on antioxidative effect of maltol on lipid peroxidation, Seoul National University, Dissertation,
- Watanabe, Y. and Ayano, Y. 1974. The anti-oxidative activities of distilled water-soluble and ethanol-soluble fractions from ground spices. J. Japan Soc. Food Nutr. 27:181.
- Wyi, J. J., Park, J. D., Kim, M. W. and Lee, H. J. 1989. Isolation of Phenolic antioxidant components from Panax ginseng. J. Korean Agric. Chem. Soc. 32(1):44-49.
- Effect of Red Ginseng Extracts on the Qualities of Low Salt and Low Fat Pork Sausage vol.31, pp.4, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5851/kosfa.2011.31.4.588
- Effects of Wheat Fiber with Breading on Quality Characteristics of Pork Loin Cutlet vol.32, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5851/kosfa.2012.32.4.504
- Effect of Cooking on the Food Safety of Cutlet - Changes of Internal Temperature, Color, and Indicator Organisms - vol.41, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5668/JEHS.2015.41.2.82