- Volume 45 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Effects of Dietary Carbohydrase Enzyme Complex and Microbial Phytase Supplementation on Productivity and Nutrient Digestibility in Growing Pigs
탄수화물 분해 복합효소제와 미생물 파이테이즈의 첨가가 육성돈의 생산성 및 영양소 소화율에 미치는 영향
- Shim, Y.H. (College of Animal Resources Science, Kangwon National University) ;
- Chae, B.J. (College of Animal Resources Science, Kangwon National University) ;
- Lee, J.H. (Easy-Bio System, Inc.)
- Published : 2003.08.30
An experiment was conducted to investigate the effect of microbial phytase (Natuphos
Phytase;Carbohydrase enzyme complex;Growth performance and growing pigs
- AOAC. 1995. Official Method of Analysis. 16th ed., Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, D.C.
- Blackburn, N. A. and Johnson, I. T. 1981. The effect of guar gum on the viscosity from the perfused jejunum in the rat. Br. J. Nutr. 46:239-246. https://doi.org/10.1079/BJN19810029
- Coelho, M. B. and Kornegay, E. T. 1996. Phytase in animal nutrition and waste management. BASF Corp., Mount Olive, NJ.
- Duncan, D. B. 1955. Multiple range and multiple F tests. Biometrics. 11:1. https://doi.org/10.2307/3001478
- Edwards, C. A., Johnson, I. T. and Read, N. W. 1988. Do viscous polysaccharides show absorption by inhibiting diffusion or convection? Eur. J. Clin. Nutr. 42:307-312.
- Kim, S. W., Mavromichalis, I. and Easter, R. A. 2001a. Supplementation of alpha-1,6-galactosidase and beta-1,4-mannanase to improve soybean meal utilization by nursery pig. J. Anim. Sci. 79 (Suppl. 1):106(Abstr.).
- Kim, S. W., Zhang, J. H., Soltwedel, K. T. and Easter, R. A. 2001b. Supplementation of alpha-1,6-galactosidase and beta-1,4-mannanase to improve soybean meal utilization by growing-finishing pigs. J. Anim. Sci. 79 (Suppl. 2):84 (Abstr.).
- Min, B. J., Kim, I. H., Hong, J. W., Han, Y. K., Lee, J. H., Kwon, O. S., Lee, S. H. and Lee, W. B. 2002. The effect of multi-enzyme supplementation on the ileal and fecal digestibility of corn-soybean meal based diet in the finishing pigs. J. Anim. Sci. 85 (Suppl. 1): 347 (Abstr.).
- Mroz, Z., Jongbloed, A. W. and Kemme, P. A. 1994. Apparent digestibility and retention of nutrients bound to phytate complexs as influenced by microbial phytase and feeding regimen in pigs. J. Anim. Sci., 72:126. https://doi.org/10.2527/1994.721126x
- National Research Council. 1998. Nutrient Requirements of Swine. 10th ed., National Academy Press, Washington, D. C.
- Rainbird, A. L., Low, A. G. and Zebrowska, T. 1984. Effect of guar gum on glucose and water absorption from isolated loops of jejunum in conscious growing pigs. Br. J. Nutr. 52:489-498. https://doi.org/10.1079/BJN19840116
- SAS. 1996. SAS User’s Guide. Release 6.12 ed., SAS Institute. Inc., Cary, N.C.
- Shim Y. H., Chae, B. J. and Lee, J. H. 2003a. Effects of microbial phytase supplementation in combination with enzyme complex to diets with low nutrient levels on growth performance and ileal nutrient digestibility of weaned pigs. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences. (In press).
- Shim Y. H., Chae, B. J. and Lee, J. H. 2003b. Effects of phytase and enzyme complex supplementation to diet with a partial replacement of soybean meal with rapeseed meal and cottonseed meal on growth performance and nutrient digestibility of growing pigs. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences. (In press).
- Verma, S. V. S. and Mcnab, J. M. 1982. Guar meal in diets for broiler chickens. Br. Poult. Sci. 23:95-105. https://doi.org/10.1080/00071688208447935
- Yi, Z., Kornegay, E. T. and Denbow, D. M. 1996. Effect of microbial phytase on nitrogen and amino acid digestibility and nitrogen retention of turkey poults fed corn-soybean meal diets. Poult. Sci., 75:979. https://doi.org/10.3382/ps.0750979
- Effects of Dietary Carbohydrases on Growth Performance, Nutrient Digestibility and Blood Characteristics in Finishing Pigs vol.55, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5187/JAST.2013.55.4.289