- Volume 16 Issue 6
A carbon paste electrode was constructed with peroxidase extracted from Horseradish and the variation of the response of the sensor with pH was investigated. Current profiles showed two highest sensitivities at two pH values respectively. In addition, two bands were observed in the electrophoretic expansion. A coincidence of the two experimental results added support to the possibility that the biosensor has two different isozymes. Assuming that current profiles are the sum of two gaussians, we deconvoluted them and determined the optimum pH of peroxidase isozymes.
Supported by : 청주대학교
- K. J. Yoon, B. G. Lee and H. S. Kwon, Anal. Sci. Tech., 13(1), 41-48(2000).
- H. S. Kwon, I. K. Park, K. J. Yoon and M. L. Seo, J. Kor. Chem. Soc., 44(4), 376-379(2000).
- K. J. Yoon, S. Y. Pyun and H. S. Kwon, J. Kor. Chern. Soc., 41(7), 343-350(1997).
- B. G. Lee, K. J. Yoon and H. 5. Kwon, Anal. Sci. Tech., 13(3), 315-322(2000).
- B. Li, Z. Zhang and Y. lin, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 17, 585-589(2002).
- V. Rajendran, E. C oregi, Y. Okamoto and L. Gorton, Anal. Chirn. Acta, 373, 241-251 (1998).
- S. Gaspar, K. Habermuller, E. C oregi and W. Schumann, SeIlS. Actuators B, 72, 63-68(2001).
- H. S. Kwon, K. K. Kim and C. G. Lee, J. Kor. Chem. Soc., 40(4), 278-282(1996).
- E. Casero, M. Darder, F. Pariente and E. Lorenzo, AnaL Chirn. Acta, 403, 1-9(2002).
- K. J. Yoon, K. J. Kim and H. S. Kwon, J. Kor. Chern. Soc., 43(3), 271-279(1999).
- J. R. Kirchner. 'Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology' Vol. 13, 12, Wiely-lmerscince, New York, U.S.A., 1981.
- I. Sax, 'Hawley's, Condensed Chemical Dictionary', 618, Van Nostrand Reinhold ew York, U.S.A., 1987.