- Volume 39 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development for Fishing Gear and Method of the Non-Float Midwater Pair Trawl Net (III) - Opening Efficiency of the Model Net attaching the Kite -
무부자 쌍끌이 중층망 어구어법의 개발 (III) - 카이트를 부착한 모형어구의 전개성능 -
- 유제범 (부경대학교) ;
- 이주희 (부경대학교) ;
- 이춘우 (부경대학교) ;
- 권병국 (부경대학교) ;
- 김정문 (대어산업(주))
- Published : 2003.08.01
The non-float midwater pair trawl was effective in the mouth opening and control of the working depth in midwater and bottom. In contrast, we confirmed that it was difficult to keep the net at surface above 30 m of the depth by means of the full scale experiment in the field and the model test in the circulation water channel. To solve this problem, the kites were attached to the head rope of the non-float midwater pair trawl. In this study, four kinds of the model experiments were carried out with the purpose of applying the kite to the korean midwater pair trawl. The results obtained can be summarized as follows: 1. The working depth of the non-float midwater pair trawl with the kite was shallower than that of the proto type and non-float type. The working depth of the kite type was approximately 20m with 2 kites and about 5m with 4 kites under 4.0 knot. The working depth was almost constant but the depth of the head rope sank approximately 15m and 10m according to the increase in the front weight and the wing-end weight, respectively. The changing aspect of the working depth was constant, but the depth of the head rope sank approximately 22m according to the increase in the lower warp length (dL). 2. The hydrodynamic resistance of the kite type was almost increased in a linear form in accordance with the flow speed increase from 2.0 to 5.0 knot. The increasing grate of the hydrodynamic resistance tended to increase in accordance with the increase in flow speed. The hydrodynamic resistance of the kite type was larger approximately 5～10 ton larger than that of the non-float type and the proto type. The hydrodynamic resistance of the kite type increased approximately 3ton with the changing of the front weight from 1.40 to 3.50 ton and approximately 4 ton with the changing of the wing-end weight from 0 to 1.11 ton and approximately 5.5 ton with the changing lower warp length (dL) from 0 to 40 m, respectively. 3. The net height of the kite type was increased approximately 10 m with the change in the kite area from
kite;midwater pair trawl;working depth;front weight;wing-end weight;lower warp length;opening efficiency;non-float midwater pair trawl
- 藤石昭生(1990) : 高速曳網用超大目中層トロ一ル網の模型實驗, 日本水産學會誌, 56(5), 743-747.
- 柳濟凡(2001) : 無浮子 쌍끌이 中層網의 展開性能에 관한 模型實驗, 釜慶大學校大學院 水産物理 學科 碩士論文, 19-30
- 권병국(1995) : 쌍끌이 중층망의 전개성능 향상을 위한 모형실험, 韓國漁業技術學會誌, 31(4), 340-349.
- Fujiiishi, Akio(1990) : Model Test of a High-Speed Midwater Rope Trawl for estimating the Optimum Buoyance-Weight Radio, Nippon Sui san Gakkaishi, 56(12), 2011-2018. https://doi.org/10.2331/suisan.56.2011
- Fridman (1986) : Calcuations for fishing gear desings, FAO Fishing Manuals, 66-69.
- 李珠熙(1984) : 底曳網의 漁具形狀에 關한 基礎的硏究 - II, 單純北 構型에 의한 4폭자리 자루 그물의 斷面形狀에 關해서, 漁業技術 20(2), 65-71.
- 예영희(1993) : 로프 트롤 그물의 基本性能에 관한 模型實驗, 釜山水産大學校大學院碩士論文, 7-12.
- Wileman, David.Yngvesson, Stig Rune and Hansed, Kurt(1988) : DANISH MIDWATER TRAWL DESIGN TECHIQUES, PROCEED- INGS WORLD SYMPOSIUM ON FISHING GEAR AND FISHG VESSEL DESIGN, 306-313.
- 李秉錡(1985) : 現代 트로올 漁法, 太和出版社, 184-202.
- 李珠熙(1985) : 底曳網의 漁具形狀에 關한 基礎的硏究 - III, 構成網地의 多空率과 자루그물의 斷面形狀에 關해서, 漁業技術, 20(2), 65-71.
- 高冠瑞;金大安(1985) : 漁具學, 敎文出版社, 204-213, 225-239.
- 張忠植(1996) : 쌍끌이 中層트롤의 展開性能과 漁業 特性에 관한 硏究, 釜山水産大學校大學院博 士學位論文, 12-27.
- 김정문.김진건(2000) : 쌍끌이 中層網의 展開性能에 대한 模型實驗, 韓國漁業技術學會誌, 36(2), 73-84.
- 이주희.유제범.이춘우.권병국.김정문(2003) : 無浮子 쌍끌이 中層網 어구어법 기술개발(I), 韓國漁業技術學會誌, 39(1), 33-43. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2003.39.1.033
- 張志元.徐斗玉(1981) : 漁具工學, 新韓出版社, 126-142.
- Investigation of cause and magnitude of scale effect occurring in model experiments of fishing nets vol.47, pp.1, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2011.47.1.001