- Volume 39 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development for Fishing Gear and Method of the Non-Float Midwater Pair Trawl Net (II) - Opening Efficiency of the Model Net according to Front Weight and Wing-end Weight -
무부자 쌍끌이 중층망 어구어법의 개발 (II) - 추와 날개끝 추의 무게에 따른 모형어구의 전개성능 -
- 유제범 (부경대학교) ;
- 이주희 (부경대학교) ;
- 이춘우 (부경대학교) ;
- 권병국 (부경대학교) ;
- 김정문 (대어산업(주))
- Published : 2003.08.01
In this study, the vertical opening of the non-float midwater pair trawl net was maintained by controlling the length of upper warp. This was because the head rope was able to be kept linearly and the working depth was not nearly as changed with the variation of flow speed as former experiments in this series of studies have demonstrated. We confirmed that the opening efficiency of the non-float midwater pair trawl net was able to be developed according to the increase in front weight and wing-end weight. In this study, we described the opening efficiency of the non-float midwater pair trawl net according to the variation of front weight and wing-end weight obtained by model experiment in circulation water channel. We compared the opening efficiency of the proto type with that of the non-float type. The results obtained can be summarized as follows：1. The hydrodynamic resistance was almost increased linearly in proportion to the flow speed and was increased in accordance with the increase in front weight and wing-end weight. The increasing rate of hydrodynamic resistance was displayed as an increasing tendency in accordance with the increase in flow speed. 2. The net height of the non-float type was almost decreased linearly in accordance with the increase in flow speed. As the reduced rate of the net height of the non-float type was smaller than that of the net height of the proto type against increase of flow speed, the net height of the non-float type was bigger than that of the proto type over 4.0 knot. The net width of the non-float type was about 10 m bigger than that of the proto type and the change rate of net width varied by no more than 2 m according to the variation of the front weight and wing-end weight. 3. The mouth area of the non-float type was maximized at 1.75 ton of the front weight and 1.11 ton of the wing-end weight, and was smaller than that of the proto type at 2.0∼3.0 knot, but was bigger than that of the proto type at 4.0∼5.0 knot. 4. The filtering volume was maximized at 3.0 knot in the proto type and at 4.0 knot in the non-float type. The optimal front weight was 1.40 ton.
midwater pair trawl;wing-end weight;front weight;non-float midwater pair trawl;opening efficiency
- 藤石昭生(1990) : 高速曳網用超大目中層トロ一ル網の模型實驗, 日本水産學會誌, 56(5), 743-747.
- 이주희.유제범.이춘우.권병국.김정문(2003) : 無浮子 쌍끌이 中層網 어구어법 기술개발(I), 韓國漁業技術學會誌, 39(1), 33-43. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2003.39.1.033
- 권병국(1995) : 쌍끌이 중층망의 전개성능 향상을 위한 모형실험, 韓國漁業技術學會誌, 31(4), 340-349.
- 李秉錡(1985) : 現代 트로올 漁法, 太和出版社, 184-202.
- Wileman, David.Yngvesson, Stig Rune and Hansed, Kurt(1988) : DANISH MIDWATER TRAWL DESIGN TECHIQUES, PROCEEDINGS WORLD SYMPOSIUM ON FISHING GEAR AND FISHG VESSEL DESIGN, 306-313.
- 張忠植(1996) : 쌍끌이 中層트롤의 展開性能과 漁業 特性에 관한 硏究, 釜山水産大學校大學院博 士學位論文, 12-27.
- 張志元.徐斗玉(1981) : 漁具工學, 新韓出版社, 126-142.
- Fujiiishi, Akio(1990) : Model Test of a High-Speed Midwater Rope Trawl for estimating the Optimum Buoyance-Weight Radio, Nippon Sui san Gakkaishi, 56(12), 2011-2018. https://doi.org/10.2331/suisan.56.2011
- 李珠熙(1984) : 底曳網의 漁具形狀에 關한 基礎的硏究 - II, 單純北 構型에 의한 4폭자리 자루 그물의 斷面形狀에 關해서, 漁業技術 20(2), 65-71.
- 李珠熙(1985) : 底曳網의 漁具形狀에 關한 基礎的硏究 - III, 構成網地의 多空率과 자루그물의 斷面形狀에 關해서, 漁業技術 20(2), 65-71.
- 高冠瑞.金大安(1985) : 漁具學, 敎文出版社, 204-213, 225-239.
- Fridman (1986) : Calcuations for fishing gear desings, FAO Fishing Manuals, 66-69.
- 김정문.김진건(2000) : 쌍끌이 中層網의 展開性能에 대한 模型實驗, 韓國漁業技術學會誌, 36(2), 73-84.
- 예영희(1993) : 로프 트롤 그물의 基本性能에 관한 模型實驗, 釜山水産大學校大學院碩士論文, 7-12.
- Investigation of cause and magnitude of scale effect occurring in model experiments of fishing nets vol.47, pp.1, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2011.47.1.001