- Volume 12 Issue 12
On the basis of the distribution of particle size measured by laser diffraction spectrometers, this research was carried out to investigate the characteristics of mist removal with the change of operating condition in the plasma reactor of impulse streamer corona. The operating parameters in this experiment were power of impulse streamer corona, gas velocity, impulse generation time, gas temperature, and SOx/NOx concentration. The collection efficiency T(d) was estimated by the distribution of particle size in the collection zone through the advanced model.
Plasma of impulse streamer corona;Distribution of particle size;Laser diffraction spectrometers
- 하상안, 1999, 코로나방전극의 구조에 따른 입자상물질의 집진효율에 관한 특성연구, 대한환경공학회지, 24(4), 677-685.
- Zhu, Y. and N. Wang, 1998, Optimization ogf Pulsed Corona Discharge for Flue Gas Treatment, 7th conference on ICESP, 201-210pp.
Amirov, R. H., 1998, Investigation of NOx,
$SO_2$Oxidation and CO Formation in Flue Gas by Nanisecond Streamer corona, All-Russian Thermal Eng. Inst., 8, 230-236.
- 최병선, 1999, The Technology of simultaneous removal of SOx and NOx in Flue Gas, 3차 환경부 보고서, 71-88pp.
- Loeffler, R., 1988, Staubabscheiden, Georg Thieme VerlagStuttgart, New York, 10pp.
- Pahl, M., 1992/93, Mechanische Verfahrenstechnik fuer Volesung 1, University Parderborn, Germany, WS.
- Denisov, V. F., 1993, 고주파 스트리머 방전을 이용한 산업폐가스 중의 황산화물, 질소산화물, 기타 유해성분 정화, Russia, 비철금속, 8pp.