- Volume 12 Issue 12
As growing importance and concern of waterfront, we have tried to study its landscape, accessibility, landuse and so on as well as its environmentally sound and sustainable development. In fact we had been under the false thought that it always gaves what we wanted, and it was neglected in its economic value. This paper/looks at one alternative, the non-market value generated by management of waterfront as public resources. We consider the question : how much are people willing to pay to improve, how much are people want to improve\ulcorner The contigent valuation method was implemented during Sep. 9 to 14 in 3 beaches ; haeundae, Gwanganri, Songjeong. They are representative waterfronts which have been widely known and visited. We find out that households are willing to pay about 12,000-16,000 den per year for improving nature elements and inviting more valuable functions about 3 beaches. Especially Ive pay attention to difference between cognitive and comprehensive satisfaction 3 beaches and their substructural factors satisfaction such as natural environment, public facilities, recreational facilities and etc.
- Foreit, K. G. and R. F. James, 1998, Willingness to Pay Surveys, U.S. Agency for International Development, 455pp.
- 채동렬, 2001, CVM을 이용한 해양환경자원의 가치평가에 관한 연구, 부경대학교 대학원 석사학위논문, 64pp.
- Saz-Salazar, S. D. and L. Garcia-Menendez, 2000, Willingness to Pay for Environmental Improvements in a Large City, 513pp.
- 부산발전연구원, 1998, 부산광역시 해양워터프론트의 개발 및 보전, 189pp.
- 구소연, 1999, 조건부가치측정법에 의한 관광자원의 가치 측정, 서울대학교 대학원 석사학위논문, 88pp.
- Harrison, G. W., 1997, Valuing Public Goods with the Contingent Valuation Method: A Critique of Kaneman and Knetch, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 23, 201-219. https://doi.org/10.1016/0095-0696(92)90001-D
- 부산시 시정연구단, 1992, 워터프론트와 미래형 도시개발, 328pp.
- 유동운, 1992, 환경경제학, 비봉출판사, 657pp.