- Volume 16 Issue 4
The aim of this paper is to outline a nature of pure mathematics up to the point at which its main theses can be clearly grasped and compared with other philosophical positions. Also, We analyze the contents and discuss the nature of questions which lie in pure mathematics.
- Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy Russel, Bertrand
- Plato's Philosophy of mathematic Wedberg, Anders
- Mathematical Thought: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Mathematics Beth,E.W.
- The Philosophy of Mathematics Stephan,K.
- The Philosophy of Mathematics Maziarz,E.A.
- The Philosophy of mathematic Korner,S.
- Philosophy of Mathematics Barker,S.F.
- Philosophy of Mathematics and Natural Science Weyl, Hermann