- Volume 16 Issue 12S
To utilize FeCoSiB amorphous films for magnetoelastic sensors, the temperature dependency of magnetization (M-T curve) and the magnetization properties of the amorphous films were investigated in this study. As the amount of cobalt In the films increased, the Curie temperature decreased but the crystallization temperature increased. In addition to this, the crystallization temperature was lower than the Curie temperature in the film containing 20 at% cobalt. The optimized annealing condition was set up by analyzing the H-T curve. And then, the amorphous film that has excellent magnetic properties and uni-axal anisotropy could be prepared for construction of the magnetoelastic sensor devices. The coercive force of the film was below 0.5 Oe and the anisotripic field was about 5 Oe.
IEEE Trans. Magn.
Giant △E effect and magnetomechanical coupling factor in amorphous
- J. Appl. Phys. v.49 no.3 Magnetomechanical coupling and variable delay characteristics by means of a giant DE effect in iron-rich amorphous ribbon K.I.Arai;N.Tsuya https://doi.org/10.1063/1.324845
- IEEE Trans. Magn. v.MAG-17 no.6 Magnetomechanical coupling and permeability in transversely annealed metglas 2605 alloys C.Modzeiewski;H.T.Savage;L.T.Kabacoff;A.E.Clark
- J. Appl. Phys. v.85 no.8 Strain sensitivity of highly magnetostrictive amorphous films for use in microstain sensors K.H.Shin;M.Inoue;K.I.Arai https://doi.org/10.1063/1.369977
- 전기전자재료학회논문지 v.14 no.5 자성체를 이용한 마이크로 기계량센서 신광호;김영학;사공건
- Amorphous Magnetism Ⅱ H.Fujimori;H.Morita;Y.Obi;S.Ohta;R.A.Levy(ed.);R.Hasegawa(ed.)
- J. Appl. Phys. v.64 no.10 Precise measurements of a magnetostriction coefficient of a thin soft-magnetic film deposited on a substrate A.C.Tam;H.Schroeder https://doi.org/10.1063/1.342358
- J. Appl. Phys. v.52 no.3 Zero magnetostrictive amorphous alloys with high permeability and high magnetic induction H.Sakakima;H.Senno;Y.Yamaguchi;E.Hirota https://doi.org/10.1063/1.328973
- Sci. Rept. Res. Inst. Tohoku Univ. v.A6 A note on a theory of the uniaxial ferromagnetic anisotropy induced by cold work or by magnetic annealing in cubic solid solutions S.Taniguchi;S.Yamamoto