- Volume 28 Issue 5
This study was conducted to determine the optimum blade shape for peeling Altari radish. To figure out the required peeling force according to various angles of blade and rakes of peeling cutter, two peeling tests such as circumferential peeling and longitudinal peeling of Altari radish were carried out. Based on the pretest results, which performed to investigate the applicability of the optimum shape of cutter and to find out the cutting pattern according to the lapse of days after harvesting the radish, the peeling depth and width of the blade were fixed at 2 mm and 10 mm. From two methods of circumferential and longitudinal peeling test, the angles of rake and blade as cutter shape factors were affected on peeling force. But the peeling speed was not affected on it under the safety speed as 0.2 m/s, without blade vibrating on peeling operation. The rake angle was more effective factor than the blade angle, and the optimum angles of blade and rake were 10
- 김영일. 2002. 2001년 김치 생산실태 및 수출동향. 농수산물유통공사. Internet site : http://www.afmc.co.kr - 김치 자료실.
- 김영일. 2002. 2001년 김치 국내동향. 농수산물유통공사. Internet site : http://www.afmc.co.kr - 김치 자료실.
- 농림부. 2001. 무의 전국 재배현황. 농림통계연보.
- Development of the Altari Radish Pre-processing System for Kimchi Production(III) - Development of the Peeling Device - vol.30, pp.3, 2005, https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2005.30.3.166
- Development of the Altari Radish Pre-Processing System for Kimchi Production (IV) - Automation and Evaluation of the Prototype Machine - vol.31, pp.2, 2006, https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2006.31.2.121
- Development of the Altari Radish Pre-processing System for Kimchi Production(II) - Optimum Cutter Shape for Plane Peeling - vol.30, pp.3, 2005, https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2005.30.3.161