- Volume 16 Issue 2
To increase self-sufficiency ratio and agricultural income, six cropping systems by introducing several crops in perilla were tested from 2001 and 2002. Weed occurrence was high in barley+perilla and safflower+perilla cropping system. Pre-and post-crops in barley+perilla and safflower+perilla showed good growth. Safflower+perilla cropping system was labor-saying and cost down because polyethylene film of pre-crop was reused in post-crop. But when perilla was introduced as post-crop of sesame, delayed seed date resulted in decreased growth and grain yield. The income in barley+perilla and safflower+perilla was greater 4.1fold and 5.2fold, respectively than in perilla mono-crop system. Soil physical properties were improved in order of safflower+perilla, barley+perilla cropping system.
- 최봉호. 1998. NEW MYSTAT. 충남대학교 pp. 36-106
- 농림수산통계연보 농림수산부
- NEW MYSTAT 최봉호
- Res. Rept. RDA(U & 1) v.33 no.3 Studies on suitable sowing time, growing seedling period and planting distance in late planted perilla(Perilla ocymoides var. yuepsildlggae) Park,H.C.;D.G.Choi;S.K.Kim;S.Y.Chin;K.H.Park;B.J.Choi
- Kor. J. Weed Sci. v.17 no.2 Shift in weed occurrence accompanied type of directseeded rice fields Choi,C.D.;J.G.Won;W.H.Lee;B.S.Choi
- Kor. J. Crop Sci v.46 no.6 Effect of planting date on growth and graing yidle of vegetable perilla Kim,S.T.;Y.K.Kang;M.R.Ko;J.S.Moon
- Res. Rept. ORD v.25 no.C Variation of yield and benefit among years in cropping patterns in upland field in southern korea Song,G.W.;C.H.Heo;J.H.Han;G.S.Lee;Y.S.Lee
- Res. Rept. ORD v.24 no.C Variation of yield and benefit among years in cropping patterns on paddy in southern Korea Kim,B.H.
- Res. Rept. RDA(H) v.30 no.1 Effects of different mulch materials on the soil environment and growth and yield of red pepper(Capsicum annuum L.) Kwon,Y.S.;Y.B.Lee;S.K.Park;K.D.Ko
- ph.D. Diss. the Universit of Chungbuk Studies on quality improvement in perilla(perilla ocimoides L.) Park.C.B.
- Res. Rept. RDA(H) v.34 no.2 Effects of mulch materials and soil moisture on the overwintering and yield of garlec(Allium sativum L.) Lee,J.W.;H.D.Suh;S.K.Park
- 경지이용도 향상을 위한 기술개발 농촌진흥청
- Kor. J. Plant. Res v.15 no.1 Effect of seeding date on growth and grain yield of perilla in middle area fo korea Kim,I.J.;M.J.Kim;S.Y.Nam;C.H.Lee;H.S.Kim
- 농사시험연구조사기준 농촌진흥청
- Res. Rept. RDA(L0 v.30 no.1 Studies on the cropping system of forage crops and rice southern part of Korea Park,H.K.;Y.D.Kim;M.G.Shin;S.K.Suh;J.S.Chae;J.K.Ko;Y.S.Jang
- Res. Rept. RDA(L) v.33 no.3 Multiple fodder cropping systems of upland fodder crops in southern region Kim,Y.D.;S.K.Suh;H.K.Park;J.S.Chae;M.G.Shin;J.S.Yang
- 신고 공예작물학 김희태;박찬호;손세호
- Kor. J. Crop Sci. v.38 no.4 Comparison of crop yield and income among different paddy-upland rotation cropping systems Kwon,J.R.;Y.S.Yun;K.S.Lee;B.S.Choi;W.S.Lee
- Kor. J. Crop Sci v.42 no.4 Flowering and maturing responding to seeding date and short-day treatment in vegetable perilla Han,S.I.;J.G.Gwag;K.W.O.H.;S.B.Pae;J.T.Kim;Y.H.Kwack
- Res. Rept. RDA(S & f) v.32 no.2 Changes of soil characteristics and crop productivity by the paddy-upland rotation system Kim,L.K.;I.S.Jo;K.T.Um;H.S.Min
- J. Kor. Soc. Hort. Sci. v.26 no.1 Effect of cultivar and culture technique on the growth and quality components of Raphanus sativus L. var. altari Kim,T.J.;K.W.Park