- Volume 14 Issue 2
Two experiments were conducted to explore the implicit representation of gender-stereotype using primed naming task for prime-target pairs. In Experiment 1, Participants were presented gender's attributes as primes at SOA 250ms and were asked to pronounce person's names which differed in typicality and preference of gender's attributes. The results showed that gender congruent effects was not found, but typicality effects and interactions were found. In Experiment 2, Participants were presented gender's attributes as primes at SOA 250ms and were asked to pronounce gender's attributes which differed in typicality of gender's attributes. The results showed that woman's attributes superiority effects were found, but typicality effects were not. These results were discussed from a point of view of graded representation of gender stereotype and asymmetrical processing of gender stereotype to priming conditions in the implicit level.
- 인지심리학의 제 문제Ⅱ:언어와 인지 언어 이해과정의 연구 방법 이재호;김성일;이정모(공편);이재호(공편)
- 2000년도 한국심리학회 연차학술발표대회 발표논문집 성별 선호도의 긍정-부정성이 자동적 평가에 미치는 효과 이재호;오경기;김미라;조긍호
- 인지과학 v.11 개념 지식의 유형에 따른 표상 차이:범주와 각본의 위계성과 전형성 비교 이재호;이정모
- 한국심리학회지:실험 및 인지 v.14 개념 유형에 따른 전형성의 비대칭적 점화효과:대상개념과 행위개념의 차이 비교 이재호;이정모;전문기
- 인지과학 v.12 사회적 범주의 자동 암묵적 표상구조:성별 고정관념의 비대칭적 점화효과 이재호;조긍호;오경기;김미라
- 한국심리학회지:여성 v.6 성별 고정관념의 암묵적 표상구조:성별 단서, 범주 전형성 및 성별 선호도의 상호작용 이재호;조혜자;방희정
- 2001년도 여성 심리학회 추계 학술대회 발표논문집 성 고정관념:왜 끈질긴가? 조혜자
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology v.62 The generality of the automatic attitude activation ettect Bargh,J.A.;Chaiken,S.;Govender,R.;Pratto,F.
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology v.68 Implicit gender stereotyping in judgment of fame Banaji,M.R.;Greenwald,A.G.
- Psychological Science v.7 Automatic stereotyping Banaji,M;Hardin,C.
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology v.65 Implicit stereotyping in person judgment Banaji,M;Hardin,C;Rothman,A.J.
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology v.70 Automatic and controlled processes in stereotype priming Blair,I.V.;Banaji,M.R.
- Journal of Experimental Social Psychology v.37 Affective priming of pronunciation reponses:Effects of target degradation De Houwer,J.;Hermans,D.;Spruyt,A.
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology v.56 Stereotypes and prejudice:Their automatic and controlled components Devine,P.G.
- Journal of Experimental Social Psychology v.22 Racial stereotypes:The contents of their cognitive representations Dovidio,J.;Evans,N.;Tyler,R.
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology v.50 On the automatic activation of attitudes Fazio,R.H.;Sanbonmatsu,D.M.;Powell,M.C.;Kardes,F.R.
- The handbook of social psychologyI(4th Ed.) Stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination Fiske,S.;D.Gilbert(ed.);S.Fiske(ed.);G.Lindzey(ed.)
- Social cognition(2nd ed.) Fiske,S.;Taylor,S.
- Psychological Review v.102 Implicit social cognition:Attitude, self-esteem, and stereotypes Greenwald,A.G.;Banaji,M.R.
- Comprehension processes in reading Which elaborative inferences are drawn during reading:A question of methodologies Keenan,J.;Potts,G.;Golding,J.;Jennings,T.;D.Balota(ed.);G.Flores d'Arcais(ed.);K.Rayner(ed.)
- Journal of Experimental Psychology:Learning, Memory, and Cognition v.23 List-context effects in evaluative priming Klauer,K.C.;Rossnagel,C.;Musch,J.
- Social cognition:Making sense of people Kunda,Z.
- Women, fire and dangerous things Lakoff,G.
- Annual Review of Psychology v.51 Social congnition:Thinking categorically about others Macrae,C.N.;Bodenhausen,G.V.
- Categorization in social psychology McGarty,C.
- Personality & Social Psychology Bulletin v.27 Implicit self-concept and evaluative implicit gender stereotypes:Self and ingroup share desirable traits Rudman,L.;Greenwald,A.;McGhee,D.
- British Journal of Social Psychology v.41 Effects of stereotypes on attitude inference:Outgroups are black and white, ingroups are shaded Vonk,R.