- Volume 19 Issue 4
A multi-functional indoor smog chamber was designed and evaluated to investigate photochemical or water vapor reaction mechanisms of air pollutants. Various smog chamber experiments could be conducted using ambient air or purified air in this smog chamber. The smog chamber consisted of a housing, a Teflon bag, blacklights, injection ports, sampling ports, and utility facilities. The characteristics of light source, the wall losses of air pollutants, and the quality of purified air were experimentally investigated. The maximum NO
- Environmental Science and Technology v.35 State-of-the-art chamber facility for studying atmospheric aerosol chemistry Cocker Ⅲ,D.R.;R.C.Flagan;J.H.Seinfeld https://doi.org/10.1021/es0019169
- 서울시립대학교 대학원 환경공학과, 공학석사학위논문 실내 스모그 챔버에서 실제대기를 이용한 광화학반응 메카니즘에 관한 연구 김지영
- 한국대기환경학회지 v.19 no.2 2001년 겨울철 서울 대기 에어로졸의 입경별 수 농도 특성 배귀남;김민철;임득용;문길주;백남준
- Atmospheric Environment v.26A no.16 The photo-oxidation of automobile emissions:Measurements of the transformation products and their mutagenic activity Kleindient,T.E.;D.F.Smith;E.E.Hudgens;R.F.Snow;E.Perry;L.D.Claxton;J.J.Bufalini;F.M.Black;L.T.Cupitt
- Ph. D. thesis,California Institute of Technology Chamber investigations of Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation Cocker Ⅲ,D.R.
- Proceedings of the 15th International Clean Air & Environment Conference v.1 Development of a new indoor environmental chamber at MRL, North Ryde Angove,D.E.;B.W.Halliburton;P.F.Nelson
- Environmental Science and Technology v.35 Organic aerosol formation during the atmospheric degradation of toluene Hurley,M.D.;O.Sokolov;T.J.Wallington;H.Takekawa;M.Karasawa;B.Klots;I.Barnes;K.H.Becker https://doi.org/10.1021/es0013733
- Environmental Science and Technology v.19 no.12 Gas and aerosol wall Losses in Teflon film smog chambers McMurry,P.H.;D.Grosjean https://doi.org/10.1021/es00142a006
- Final report to National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Contract XZ-2-12075;Project M-9, Califonia Air Resources Board, Contract A032-0692, South Coast Air Quality Management District, Contract C91323 Environmental Chamber Studies of Atmospheric Reactivities of Volatile Organic Compounds.Effects of Varying Chamber and Light Source Carter,W.P.L;D.Luo;I.L.Malkina;J.A.Pierce
- Final report of the EC-project The European Photoreactor EUPHPRE, design and technical development of the European photoreactor and first experimental results Becker,K.H.
- Atmospheric Environment v.34 Chemical oxidant mechanisms for air quality modeling: Critical review Dodge,M.C. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(99)00461-6
- Environmental Science and Technology v.19 no.11 Wall loss of gaseous pollutants in outdoor Teflon chambers Grosjean,D. https://doi.org/10.1021/es00141a006
- Environmental Science and Technology v.11 no.5 Nitrogen dioxide photolysis in the Los Angeles atmosphere Zafonte,L.;P.L.Reiger;J.R.Holmes https://doi.org/10.1021/es60128a006
- 한국대기환경학회지 v.18 no.6 1980년대와 1990년대 우리나라의 시정 변화 김영성;이시혜;김진영;문길주;김용표
- 한국과학기술연구원 보고서,M1-0001-00-0161(UCN2303-7225-6) 스모그 챔버를 이용한 스모그 생성 메커니즘 규명 문길주(등)
- Draft research plan and first progress report to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, Cooperative agreement CR 827331-01-0 Development of a next-generation environmental chamber facility for chemical mechanism and VOC reactivity research Carter,W.P.L.
- Aerosol Science and Technology v.4 Aerosol wall losses in electrically charged chambers McMurry,P.H.;D.J.Rader https://doi.org/10.1080/02786828508959054