- Volume 16 Issue 8
For high voltage operation, a new type of piezoelectric transformer using radial vibration of disk, poled with the same direction was proposed. The piezoelectric ceramics was composed to PZT-PMN-PSN. The diameter and thickness of a disk type piezoelectric transformer were 45［mm］and 4［mm］, respectively The surface ratio of driving electrode and generating electrode of the piezoelectric transformer was 2 : 1. The resonance characteristics of input admittance, step-up voltage ratio and power transmission efficiency of the piezoelectric transformer were measured by varying the load resistance(0.1∼70［kΩ］). As a result, both resonance frequency and step-up voltage ratio increased with increasing load resistance. The step-up voltage ratio was reached more than 60 times under no load resistance. The maximum efficiency of 97% at load resistance of 2kΩ was obtained.
- NEC Technical Journal v.48 no.10 LCD backlight inverter using piezoelectric transformer Y.Shimada;S.Kawashima;N.Furuhashi;M.Sugimoto;Y.Sato;H.Suzuki;K.Isobe
- JJAP Part 1-Regular Papers Short Notes & Review Papers v.36 no.5B Piezoelectric transformer for cold cathode fluorescent lamp inverter Fuda Y.;Kumasaka K.;Katsuno M.;Sato H.;Ino Y.
- NEC Technical Report v.51 no.10 Multilayer piezoelectric transformer for 10W use Yasuhiro Sasaki;Koichi Zama;Atsushi Ochi;Mitsuru Yamamoto;Susumu Saito
- JJAP v.38 no.9A Pararell Driving of Piezoelectric Transformers Hoy Seung Jeong;Byung Cheul Choi;Ju Hyun Yoo;In Ho IM;Chang Yup Park
- JJAP Part1-Regular Papers Short Notes & Review Papers v.37 no.9B Characteristics of a 1st radial-vibration-mode-disk coupler-type piezo-electric ceramic transformer Sakurai K.;Shindou S.;Ohnishi K.;Tomikawa Y. https://doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.37.5326
- JJAP v.38 no.9B Presentation of a new equivalent circuit of a piezoelectric transformer under high-power operation Katsutoshi Sakurai;Kazumasa Ohnishi;Yoshiro Tomikawa
- 전기전자재료학회논문지 v.14 no.9 압전트랜스포머를 이용한 T5(28W) 형광등 안정기 회로의 전기적 특성 황상모;류주현;황락훈;김주래;홍재일;박창엽;김종선
- IEEE Trans. on Nuclear Science v.45 no.3 A photomultiplier high-voltage power supply incorporating a ceramic transformer driven by frequency modulation Masatosi Imori;Takashi Taniguchi;Hiroshi Matsumoto