- Volume 12 Issue 7
The purpose of this study is to evaluate and to predict of eutrophication in lakes by using Vollenweider-OECD model and total phosphorus concentration and inflow rate which were measured in 1993∼2001. The results of study were as follows. The annual total phosphorus loading from the watershed was calculated to be 55∼195tP/yr at lake Soyang, 221∼466tP/yr at lake Taechong, 123∼278tP/yr at lake Andong, 57∼109tP/yr at lake Seomjin. These are discharged, far the most parts, from population and fishfarm facility. TP loading on the surface area at lake Soyang was 3.01gP/㎡/yr, 2.82gP/㎡/yr, 2.84gP/㎡/yr, 3.03gP/㎡/yr, 2.34gP/㎡/yr, 1.78gP/㎡/yr, 0.91gP/㎡/yr, 0.89gP/㎡/yr, 0.86gP/㎡/yr, lake Taechong was 6.71gP/㎡/yr, 7.25gP/㎡/yr, 7.24gP/㎡/yr, 6.53gP/㎡/yr, 6.50gP/㎡/yr, 7.06gP/㎡/yr, 7.04gP/㎡/yr, 4.05gP/㎡/yr, 3.44gP/㎡/yr and TP loading on the surface area of lake Andong, lake Soemjin were 5.39gP/㎡/yr, 4.47gP/㎡/yr, 4.56gP/㎡/yr, 4.45gP/㎡/yr, 3.33gP/㎡/yr, 2.38gP/㎡/yr, 2.53gP/㎡/yr, 2.46gP/㎡/yr, 2.54gP/㎡/yr, 4.09gP/㎡/yr, 4.10gP/㎡/yr, 3.98gP/㎡/yr, 3.73gP/㎡/yr, 2.80gP/㎡/yr, 3.46gP/㎡/yr, 3.22gP/㎡/yr, 2.19gP/㎡/yr, 2.13gP/㎡/yr respectively. The tropic states of four lakes can be assessed as eutrophy because phosphorus leading exceeds the critical phosphorus loading by Vollenweider-OECD model.
- 건설교통부, 2001, 수자원장기종합계획, 64-65pp.
- 김동섭, 김범철, 황길순, 박주현, 1995, 팔당호의 부영양화 경향(1988-1994), 한국수질보전학회지, 11(4), 295-302.
- 허우명, 김범철, 안태석, 이기종, 1992, 소양호 유역과 가두리로부터의 인부하량 및 인수지(Phosphorus Budget), 한국육수학회지, 25(4), 207-212.
- 한국수자원공사, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 다목적댐 수질환경 연감.
- 환경처, 1992, 수질보전장기종합계획수립보고서, 174-213pp.
- Schindler, D.W., 1974, Experimental Lakes Area: Whole lake experiments in eutrophication, J. Fish Res.Bd.Can., 31, 953-973.
- Vollenweider, R.A., 1976, Advanced in defining critical loading levels for phosphorus in lake eutrophication, Mem. Inst. Ital. Idrobiol., 33, 53-83.
- Vollenweider, R.A. and J. Kerekes, 1980, The phosphorus loading concept and great lakes eutrophication, Proc. 11th. Ann. Corn. Univ. Con, Ann Arbor science, 207-234pp.
- Trophic State Index (TSI), Spatial Gradient Characteristics and the Empirical Models for Eutrophication Evaluations in Daecheong Reservoir vol.23, pp.9, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.23.9.1537