- Volume 20 Issue 2
Recently, we have reconstructed LX-200 12inch telescope system for tracking and observing man-made space object. Motor, motor driver and motion controller were up-graded for getting faster respond characteristic and active control available. Also, command signal was offered to the PID controller into motor driver as computed real orbiting information of objects using PC, and it's control period of command signal was reduced to the 20ms. As the result, slew speed of the mount system was in proved up to
satellite tracking;satellite observing system;space objects
- SPIE v.4091 Sydney,P.F.;Africano,J.L.;Fredericks,A.;Hamada,K.M.;SooHoo,V.;Nishimoto,D.L.;Kervin,P.W.;Bisque,S.;Bisque,M. https://doi.org/10.1117/12.405780
- Models for Propagation of NORAD Element Sets Hoots,F.R.;Roehrich,R.L.;Kelso,T.S.
- Satellite Tracker Software for Satellite Observing Boshart,B.
- 한국우주과학회지 v.18 이동규;김상준;한원용;박준성;민상웅
- 한국우주과학회지 v.17 정장해;이용삼;이충욱
- 모터제어기술 이왕헌
- A new approach to the telescope operation method for satellite tracking using a time synchronization technique vol.54, pp.8, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2014.06.013
- Design of tracking mount and controller for mobile satellite laser ranging system vol.49, pp.1, 2012, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2011.09.009