- Volume 37 Issue 1
Recently, the way information is accessed has changed significantly because of the rapid growth of the Internet and a move toward electronic Publishing. With that condition, there in be a need to efficiently determine and extract relevant information from digital documents. This study has proposed that template mining can be used for extracting different kinds of information from digital documents, and described research of reference ]inking system and then built temp]ate for citation information using analysis result of sample articles. Also, this study has shown the potential of template mining to automatically create citation databases.
- ACM Proceedings of Digital Libraries Developing Services for Open Eprint Archives: Globalisation, Integration and the Impact of Links Hitchcock, Steve;Carr, Les;Jiao, Zhuoan;Bergmark, Donna;Hall, Wendy;Lagoze, Carl;Harnad, Stevan
- What is Reference Linking?
- Library Trends v.48 no.1 Template Mining for Information Extraction from Digital Documents Chowdhury, Gobinda G.
- An Open Journal Framework: Integrating Electronic Journals with Networked Information Resources
- Journal of Documentation v.53 no.3 Comparative Citation Rankings of Authors in Monographic and Journal Literature: a Study of Sociology Cronin, Blaise;Snyder, Herbert;Atkins, Helen https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000007200
- Eighth International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, CIKM 99 Indexing and Retrieval of Scientific Literature Lawrence, Steve;Bollacker, Kurt;Giles, C. Lee
- Journal of Information Science v.22 no.6 Automatic extraction of citations from the text of English language patents: An example of template mining Lawson,M.;Kemp,N.;Lynch,M.F.;Chowdhury,G.G. https://doi.org/10.1177/016555159602200604
- Nature v.411 no.6837 Online or invisible? Lawrence, Steve
- D-Lib Magazine Linking Electronic Journals: Lessons from the Open Journal Project Hitchcock, Steve;Carr, Les;Hall, Wen-dy;Harris, Steve;Probets, Steve;Evans, David;Brailsford, David
- IEEE Computer v.32 no.6 Digital Libraries and autonomous citation indexing Lawrence, Steve;Giles, C. Lee;Bollacker, Kurt
- Journal of Computing & Information Technology v.4 no.4 Financial Information Extraction using Predefined User-definable Templates in the LOLITA System Constantino,M.;Morhan,R.G.;Collingham,R.J.
- D-Lib Magazine v.5 no.5 DOI: Current Status and Outlook Paskin, Norman
- Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Autonomous Agents CiteSeer:An Autonomous Web Agent for Automatic Retrieval and Identification of Interesting Publications Bollacker, Kurt D.;Lawrence, Steve;Giles, C. Lee;Katia P. Sycara(ed.);Michael Wooldridge(ed.)
- D-Lib Magazine v.6 no.2 Reference Linking with DOIs: A Case Study Atkins, Helen;Lyons, Catherine;Ratner, Howard;Risher, Carol;Shillum, Chris;Sidman, David;Stevens, Andrew
- Integrated Computer Aided Engineering v.1 no.6 Knowledge Engineering for the JASPER Fact Extraction System Andersen,P.M.;Huettner,A.K.
- The NLM PubMed Project
- Proceedings of Second Asian Digital Libraries Conference, National Taiwan University no.8-9 Template mining for the extraction of citation from digital documents Ding, Ying;Chowdhyry, Gobinda;Foo, Schubert
- Information Retrieval Research The Automatic Generation of Literature Abstracts: an Approach Based on the Identification of Self-indicating Phrases Paice,C.D.;R.N.Oddy(ed.);S.E.Robertson(ed.);C.J.Van Rijsbergen(ed.);P.W.Williams(ed.)
- D-Lib Magazine v.5 no.7/8 Reference Linking for Jorunal Articles Caplan, Priscilla;Arms, William Y.
- CSTR 2001-1835 Reference Linking the Web's Scholarly Papers Bergmark, Donna;Lagoze, Carl
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
- Digital Libraries 98 - The Third ACM Conference on Digital Libraries CiteSeer:An Automatic Citation Indexing System Giles, C. Lee;Boolacker, Kurt D.;Lawrence, Steve;Ian Witten(ed.);Rob Akscyn(ed.);Frank M. Shipman Ⅲ(ed.)
- CrossRef: The Central Source for Reference Linking
- Proceedings of the 2nd ACM International Conference on Digital Libraries Citation Linking: Improving Access to Online Journals Hitchcock,S.;Carr,L.;Harris,S.;Hey,J.M.N.;Hall,W.;Robert B. Allen(ed.);Edie Rasmussen(ed.)
- D-Lib Magazine v.5 no.9 The ISI Web of Science - Links and Electronic Journals Atkins, Helen
- First Monday v.2 no.4 A Universal Citation Database As a Catalyst for Reform in Scholarly Communication Cameron,R.D.
- Technical Report CSTR 2000-1821 Automatic Extraction of Reference Linking Information from Online Documents Bergamark, Donna
- Communications of the ACM v.33 no.11 SCISOR:Extracting Information from Online News Jacobs,P.;Ratt,L.F. https://doi.org/10.1145/92755.92769