- Volume 37 Issue 1
The object of this study is to compare qualitative level of the Korean and American journal paper by faculty members in Korea. To achieve this object, the data was produced by the questionnaires from professors of the Chonbuk National University. The major conclusions are summarized as follows : 1. As a whole, American journal is evaluated better than Korean Journal. The greatest difference between Korean journal and American journal is that the American journal is more original and useful than Korean journal. 2. This study shows that American journal which deals with veterinary science is highly valuable and with living science is low. In Korean journal, the appropriateness of format is highly valuable. 3. The respondents who had studied in America for more than two years evaluate American Journal more excellent than those for less than two years. 4. Regardless of the periods of study in America, however, most of respondents evaluate American journal better than Korean Journal in all parts.
- 학술논문 작성 및 출판 지침 권석만;남종호;박영석;박창호;최윤미;한규석
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association(4th ed.) American Psychological Association
- 논문작성법 고려대학교 출판부
- The Journal of Academic Librarianship Evaluation of Academic Librarians' Publications for Tenure and Initial Promotion Vradigan, Pamela S.
- College & Research Libraries v.56 no.July Research and Respect Clair, Gloriana https://doi.org/10.5860/crl_56_04_297
- 새논문작성법 연세대학교 연구처
- 연구방법과 논문작성법 이화여대 출판부
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science v.39 no.6 Reviewing the Gatekeepers: A survey of Referees of Library Journals Glogoff, Stuart https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-4571(198811)39:6<400::AID-ASI3>3.0.CO;2-Q
- 한국도서관정보학회지 한국도서관정보학회
- Determining Core Journals in Architecture and Urban Studies using Network Analysis vol.31, pp.12, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_PD.2015.31.12.99