- Volume 37 Issue 1
Examine the communication between user and librarian in the digital reference services and discuss the limitations and possibilities in the quality of reference interview. Along with a comparison of traditional vs. electronic reference interview, 26 digital reference services in academic libraries were investigated. Some strategies were suggested to improve the quality of user-librarian communication in the process of accessing the service, of question negotiation and of responding to the questions.
전자적 정보면담;전자 정보서비스;질문응답서비스;이용자 - 정보사서간의 커뮤니케이션;대학도서관
- Remote Reference Services at the North Carolina State University Libraries, Anderson,E.;J. Boyer;K.Ciccone
- Journal of Academic Librarianship v.27 no.3 Diffusion of an Innovation: Digital Reference Service in Carnegie Foundation Master's(comprehensive) Academic Institution Libraries White,M.D. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0099-1333(01)00179-3
- College & Research Libraries News v.56 no.7 Academic Reference Services over E-Mail: An Update Bristow,A.;M.Buechley
- Reference Services Review v.29 no.3 An Analytical Survey of Chat Reference Services Francoeur,S. https://doi.org/10.1108/00907320110399547
- Serving the Remote User: Reference Service in the Digital Environment, Lipow,A.G.
- Library Journal v.124 no.3 In Your Face' Reference Service Lipow,A.G.
- Do We Really Serve Our Uwers? A Model for Evaluation and Development of Reference Services on the Internet Hummelshoj,M.
- RQ v.25 no.4 Neutral Questioning: A New Approach to the Reference Interview Dervin,B.
- Library Trends v.49 no.2 Unobtrusive Data Analysis of Digital Reference Questions and Service at the Internet Public Library: An Exploratory Study Carter,D.S.;J.Janes
- Reference & User Services Quarterly v.39 no.3 Electronic Mail Reference Services in the Public Library Garnsey,B.A.;R.Powell
- Introduction to Reference Work Service and Reference Work, Vol.Ⅱ:Reference Service and Reference Processes Katz,W.A.
- Reference & User Services Quarterly v.38 no.1 Koyama,J.T.
- College & Research Libraries v.63 no.1 Instant Messaging Reference in an Academic Library: A Case Study Foley,M. https://doi.org/10.5860/crl.63.1.36
- 한국문헌정보학회지 v.25 정보조사제공에 있어서 비언어적 커뮤니케이션의 응용모델개발을 위한 실증적 연구 한상완
- 한국도서관통계 한국도서관협회
- RQ v.34 no.2 Flying a Light Aircraft: Reference Service Evaluation from a User's Viewpoint Dewdney,P.;C.S.Ross
- Reference & User Services Quarterly v.39 no.4 A Virtual Understanding: The Reference Interview and Question Negotiation in the Digital Age Straw,J.E.
- RQ v.35 no.3 The E-Mail Reference Interview Abels,E.G.
- Reference & User Services Quarterly v.39 no.4 Evolution or Entropy?: Changing Reference/User Culture and the Future of Reference Librarian Wilson,M.C.
- College & Research Libraries v.29 Question Negotiation and Information Seeking in Libraries Taylor,R.S. https://doi.org/10.5860/crl_29_03_178
- Reference & User Services Quarterlty v.39 no.2 Digital Reference Services in Academic Libraries Janes,J.;D.Carter;P.Mernmott
- Reference & User Services Quarterly v.39 no.4 Quality Standards for Digital Reference Consortia Kasowitz,A.S.;B.Bennet;R.D.Lankes
- RQ v.20 no.3 Fear of Talking: Which Students in the Academic Library Ask Librarians for Help Lederman L.C.
- 석사학위논문 대학도서관 전자참고서비스 운영방안 김지현
- Discussion Group on Reference Work Report. The 65th IFLA General Conference The virtual Reference Interview: Equivalencies Viles,A.
- Reference & User Services Quarterly v.39 no.4 Virtual Reference Services Gray,S.M.
- Computers in Libraries v.21 no.4 Our Experiment in Online, Real-time Reference Broughton,K.
- RQ v.35 no.3 Electronic Mail Reference Service: A Study Bushallow-Wilbur,L.;G.S,DeVinney;F.Whitcomb https://doi.org/10.4116/jaqua.35.359
- Online v.22 no.6 The Impact of Digital Reference on Librarians and Library Users Tenopir,C.;L.Ennis
- 도서관 v.56 no.2 대학도서관의 효과적인 온라인 참고봉사에 관한 연구 정재영
- Reference Services Review v.29 no.3 Digital Reference: A Case Study of Question Types in an Academic Library Diamond,W.;B.Pease https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000005663
- Reference Services Review v.29 no.3 Developing a Model to Provide Digital Reference Services Stemper,J.A.;J.T.Butler https://doi.org/10.1108/00907320110398133
- 정보관리학회지 v.17 no.4 대학도서관의 웹기반 전자참고정보 서비스에 관한 연구 유재옥
- Australian Academic and Research Libraries v.17 The Psychological barriers Between Library users and Library Staff Hatchard,D.;P.Toy
- Library Quarterly v.67 no.1 Asking Why Questions in the Reference Interview: A Theoretical Justification Dewdney,P.;G.Michell https://doi.org/10.1086/629910
- RQ v.36 no.4 Perspectives on Quality of Reference Service in an Academic Library: A Qualitative Study Mendelsohn,J.
- American Archivist v.58 no.3 Interviewing Techniques for Remote Reference: Electronic Versus Traditional Environments Tibbo,H.R. https://doi.org/10.17723/aarc.58.3.61625250t016287r
- College & Research Libraries News v.53 no.10 Academic Reference Service over Electronic Mail Bristow,A.
- 정보관리학회지 v.16 no.3 대학도서관 홈페이지상의 전자 참고서비스시스템을 위한 엑세스 포인트 분석 최은주
- The Reference Interview As a Creative Art(2nd ed.) Jennerich,E.Z.;E.J.Jennerich
- Reference Service Review v.30 no.3 Instant Messaging Reference: Users' Evaluation of Library Chat Ruppel,M.;J.C.Fagan https://doi.org/10.1108/00907320210435464
- RQ v.12 Why Don't They Ask Questions? Swope,M.J.;J.Katzer
- Library and Information Science Research v.23 no.3 Digital Reference Services: Framework for Analysis and Evaluation White,M.D. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0740-8188(01)00080-9
- 정보관리학회지 v.15 no.1 전자도서관 환경에서 이용자-사서간 협력을 위한 상호작용에 대한 연구 이재윤