- Volume 37 Issue 1
Information Literacy Instruction(ILI) is recognised with essential role of the school library, as information use ability appears with one literacy in knowledge and information society. The successful ILI is necessary teaching and teaming model of student's activities that it provides the various experience, to motivate, to promote positive participation. Consequently, this study is developed to teaching and teaming model of student's activity through Multiple Intelligences which emphasizes to human's multi dimension and activities.
- Making the writing and research connection with the I-Search Process Joyce,M.Z.;Tallman,J.I.
- Experiential learning Kolb,D.A.
- Brainstorms and Blueprints Stripling, Barbara K.;Judy M. Pitts
- The Reference Librarian v.44 Assessing information skills instruction Grover,R.
- The Information Service Environment Relationships and Priorities Zurowski, Paul
- Study and Information Skills Across the Curriculum Irving,Ann
- IFLA/UNESCO School Library Guidelines IFLA
- Information Power: Building Partnerships for Learning AASL;AECT
- CMLEA Journal v.17 no.2 Information-literate use of telecommunications Doyle,C.S.
- Pathways to Knowledge: Follett's Information Skills Model. Kit Pappas, Marjorie
- 교육학 연구 v.35 no.3 다중지능이론과 학교교육 개선에 관한 연구 심우엽
- School Library Media Annual v.8 Learning style and library media programs Dunn,R.;Smith,J.B.
- About learning McCarthy,B.
- Information literacy and information skill instruction: applying research to practice in the school library media center Tomas, Nancy P.
- Final Report Presidential Committee on Information Literacy ALA
- Seven Faces of Information Literacy Bruce,C.S.
- Reference Librarian v.24 Politics for bridging the gap Breivik,P.S.
- Information Studies, K-12 Ontario School Library Association OSLA
- School Library Media Quarterly v.22 no.1 Information Search Process: A Summary of Research and Implications for School Library Media Programs Kuhlthau, Carol C.
- Multiple intelligences in the classroom Armstrong,T.
- 교육인적자원부장관 인정 교과서 초등학교 정보와 도서관;중학교 정보와 도서관;고등학교 정보와 도서관 김용철(등)
- Frames of mind: the theory of multiple intelligence;마음의 틀 Gardner,H.;이경희(역)
- Multiple Intelligence: The theory in practice;다중지능 이론의 이론과 실제 Gardner,H.;김명희(역);이경희(역)
- Information literacy instruction: the teory and practice Grassian,E.S.;Kaplowitz,J.R.
- Information Problem-Solving: The Big Six Skills Approach to Library and Information Skulls Instruction Eizenberg,Michael B.;Robert E. Ber-kowitz
- Seekining meaning: a process approach to library and information services Kuhlthau, Carol C.
- Information for a new age The instructional role of the library media specialist in the information age school Kuhlthau, Carol C.
- 교육학 연구 v.38 no.4 다중지능이론에 기초한 교수학습방법 연구 신명희
- Library Trends v.39 no.3 Learning style theory and learning transfer principles during reference interview instruction Hensley,R.