- Volume 31 Issue 2
Productivity of biosurfactant (rhamnolipid) by Pseudomonas aeuginosa F722 was investigated in the several culture conditions and culture composition. Biosurfactant production by P. aeuginosa F722 was amounted to 0.78 g/l as the result of the nitrogen sources and carbon sources without investing of optimum conditions. As for that one was investigated, biosurfactant production by P. aeruginosa F722 was amounted to 1.66 g/l. Biosurfactant production increased twofold because the composition of a modified C-medium was investigated efficiently.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa F722;biosurfactant;rhamnolipid;tensionmeter
- J. Biotechnol. v.67 Lipophilic compounds in biotechnology-interactions with cells and technological problems Angelova,B;H.P.Schmauder
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.65 Bacterial adhesion to soil contaminants in the presence of surfactants Stelmack,P.L.;M.R.Gray;M.A.Pickard
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.68 Assessing the role of Pseudomonas aeruginosa surface-active gene expression in hexadecane biodegradation in sand Holden,P.A.;M.G.LaMontagen;A.K.Bruce;W.G.Miller;S.E.Lindow
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.66 Monitoring precursor 16S rRNAs of Acinetobacter spp. in activated sludge wastewater treatment systems Oerther,D.;J.Pernthaler;A.Schramm;R.Amann;L.Raskin
- Appl. Environ, Micorbiol. v.48 Pseudomonas aeruginosa biosurfactant production in continuous culture with glucose as carbon source Luis,G.S.;O.Kappeli;A.Fiechter
- J. Bacteriol. v.175 A new lipopeptide biosurfactant produced by Arthrobacter sp. Strain MIS38 Morikawa,M.;H.Daido;T.Takao;S.Murata;Y.Shimonishi;T.Imanaka
- J. Hazardous Materials v.85 Heavy metal removal from sediments by biosurfactants Mulligan,C.N.;R.N.Yong;B.F.Gibbs
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.27 Compositional Analysis and Some Properities of Biosurfactant from Pseudomonas sp. SWI Suk,W.S.;E.G.Lim;H.J.Son;G.Lee;S.J.Lee
- Biosens, Bioelectron v.16 Soil biosensor for the detection of PAH toxicity using an immobilized recombinant bacterium and a biosurfactant Gu.M.B.;S.T.Chang
- Resources, Conservation and Recycling v.18 Microbial production of biosurfactants Healy,M.G.;C.M.Devine;R.Murphy
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.19 High production of rhamnolipis by Pseudomonas aeruginosa growing on ethanol Matsufuji,M.;K.Nakata;A.Yoshimoto
- Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.51 Rhamnose lipids - biosyn- thesis, microbial producation and application potential Lang,S.;D.Wulbrandt
- J. Biotechnol. v.83 Microbial degradation of phenanthrene by addition of a sophorolipid mixture Schippers,C.;K.GeBner;T.Muller;T.Scheper
- Bioresource Technol. v.81 Bioremediation of gasoline contaminated soil by a bacterial consortium amended with poultry litter, coir pith and rhamnolipid biosurfactant Rahman,K.S..M.;I.M.Banat;J.Thahira;Tha. Thayumanava;P.Lakshmanaperumalsamy
- Colloids Surf. A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects v.152 What can nature offer from an emulsifier point of view: trends and progress? Garti,N.
- Microbiol. Mol. Biol. Rev. v.61 Microbial production of surfactants and their commercial potential Desal,J.D.;I.M.Banat
- FEMS Microbiol. Ecol. v.17 Effect of addition of rhamnolipid biosurfactants or rhamnolipid-prducting Pseudomonas aeruginosa on phenanthrene mineralization in soil slurries Providenti,M.A.;C.A.Flemming;H.Lee;J.T.Trevors
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.67 Physical and metabolic interactions of Pseudomonas sp. strain JA5-B45 and Rhodococcus sp. strain F9-D79 during growth on crude oil and effect of a chemical surfactant on them Van Hamme,J.D.;O.P.Ward
- J. Biotechnol. v.94 The enhnacement by surfactants of hexadecane degradation by Pseudomonas aeruginosa varies with substrate availability Noordman,W.H.;J.H.J.Wachter;Geert J.de Boer;D.B.Janssen
- J. Food Eng. v.54 Rhamnolipid production by Pseudomonas aeruginosa LBI growing on growing on soapstock as the sole carbon source Benincasa,M.;J.Contiero;M.A.Manresa;I.O.Moraes
- Colloids Surf. A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects v.152 Biosurfactants as emulsifying agents for hydrocarbons Bognolo,G.
- Oil Gs J. v.46 Bacterial release of oil from sedimentary materials Zobell,C.E.
- Appl. Micorbiol. Biotechnol. v.47 Enhanced oily sludge biodegradation by a tensio-active agent isolated from Pesudomonas aeruginosa USB-CS1 Rocha,C.;C.Infante
- BioScience v.45 Bioremediation of petroleum diverstiy and environmental aspers of hydrocarbon biodegradation Atlas,R.M.;C.E.Cerniglia
- Microbiol. Rev. v.60 Field evaluations of marine oil spill bioremediation Swannell,R.P.J.;K.Lee;M.McDonagh
- Manual of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology(2nd ed.) Demain,A.L.;J.E.Davies
- J. Microbiol. Methods v.46 Recovery of rhodcoccus biosurfactants using methyl tertiary-butyl ether extraction Kuyukina,M.S.;I.B.Ivshina;J.C.Philp;Nick Christofi;S.A.Dunbar;M.I.Ritchkova
- Kor. J. Socie. Envrion. Engine. v.22 Isolation, identification and characterization of bacteria degrading crude oil Oh,K.T.;Y.W.Lee;Motoki Kubo;S.J.Kim;S.Y.Chung
- Kor. J. Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.17 Biodegradation of crude oil and petroleum products by crude oil0degrading microorganism Oh,K.T.;G.H.Park;J.I.Lee;J.K.Le;S.J.Kim;Kubo Motoki;S.Y.Chung