- Volume 31 Issue 2
Effect of Neuronal Differentiation Activity of Hot Water Extracts of Marine Alga, Chlorella capsulata
해수 미세조류인 Chlorella capsulata의 열 수 추출물의 신경세포 분화촉진에 관한 연구
- 이현용 (강원대학교 바이오 산업공학부) ;
- 이현수 (강원대학교 바이오 산업공학부) ;
- 이서호 (강원대학교 바이오 산업공학부) ;
- 김대호 (강원대학교 바이오 산업공학부) ;
- 박진홍 (강원대학교 바이오 산업공학부)
- Published : 2003.06.01
Hot water extracts of Chlorella capsulata(CCE) is a biological response modifier (BRM) which exhibits neuronal differentiation activity. The effect of CCE on the growth of nerve cells, PC12 was observed as follows: The viable cell density in adding CCE was increased up to 2.5 times, compare to that in no addition. The neurite of the cells was also lengthened up to 40
Marine alga;Chlorella capsulata;neuronal differentiation activity;PC12 nerve cell.
- Gel electrophoresis of protein Hames,B.D.;D.Richwood
- Int. J. Devl. Neuroscience v.18 Gial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor(GDNF) as a defensive molecule for neurodegenerative disease: a tribute to the studies of Antonia Vernadakis on neuronal-glial interactons Martha,C.B.;D.A.Kozlowski;B.Connor
- Eisei Kagaku v.24 Absorption and excretion of cadmium by the rat administered cadmium-containing Chlorella Nagano,T.;Y.Watanabe;Y.Honma;T.Yamamoto
- Planta Med. v.67 Isolation of three high molecular weignt polysccharide preparations with potent immunostimulatory activity from Spirulina platensis, Aphanizomenon flos-aquae and Chlorella pyrenoidosa Nirmal,P.;S.A.Ross;H.N.Elsohly;M.A.Elsohly;D.S.Pasco
- Artery v.14 Effect of dried, powdered Chlorella vulgaris on experimental atherosclerosis and alimentary hyperchloesterolemia in cholesterol fed rabbits Sano,T.;Y.Tanaka
- Biol. Pharm. Bull. v.19 Inhibitory effects of sterols isolated from Chlorella vulgaris on 12-0-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate-induced inflammation and tumor promotion in mouse skin Yasukawa,K.;T.Akihisa;H.Kanno;T.Izumida;M.Takido
- Int. J. Immunopharmacol. v.21 Oral administration of hot water extracts of Chlorella vulgais reuces IgE production against milk casein in mice Hasegawa,T.;K.Ito;S.Ueno;S.Kumamoto;Y.Ando;Y.Yasunobu
- Planta Med. v.62 A water soluble antitumor glycoprotein from Chlorella vulgaris Noda,K.;N.Ohno;K.Takana;N.Kamiya;M.Okuda;Y.Shoyama
- Trend in Neuroscinece v.17 no.5 Neurotrophic factor: From molecule to Man Lindsay,R.M.;S.J.Weigand;C.A.Altar;P.S.Distefano
- Anticancer Res. v.18 Perinatal influence of Chlorella vulgris(E-25) on hepatic drug metabolizing enzymes and lipid peroxidation Anticancer Res. Singh,A.;S.P.Singh;R.Bamezai
- J. Biol. Chem. v.193 Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent Lowry,O.H.;N.J.Rosebrough;A.L.Farr;R.J.Ran-dall
- Cancer Immunol. Immunother v.42 Protective effect of an acidic glycoprotien obtained from culture of Chlorellla vulgaris against myelosuppression by 5-fluorouracil Konishi,F.;M.Mitsuyama;M.Okuda;K.Tanaka;T.Hasegawa;K.Nomoto
- Science v.237 The nerve growth factor 35 years later Montalcini,R.L.
- Anal. Chem. v.28 no.3 Colormetric method for determination of sugars and related substances Dubios,M.;K.A.Gilles
- Int. J. Immunopharmacol. v.21 Effects of Chlorella vulgaris on bone marrow progenitor cells of mice infected with Listeria monocytogenes Dantas,D.C.;M.L.Queiroz
- Jpn. Heart J. v.19 Effects of Chlorella alkali extracts on blood pressure in SHR Okamoto,K.;Y.Lizuka;T.Murakami;T.Suzuki
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.25 no.1 The secretion of Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor(BDNF) from the cultures of human neuroblastoma cells Hong,J.S.;K.H.Woo;K.Y.Park;H.Y.Lee
- Biochem. Pharmacol. v.57 A Commentary on Glial cell line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor(GDNF) Martha,C.B.
- Pharmacol. res. v.26 no.1 Neurotrophic Factors: From phisiology to pharmacology? Vantini,G.;S.D.Skaper
- Drug and Chemical Toxicology v.7 Detoxification of Chlordecone Poisoned Rats with Chlorella and Chlorella Derived Sporopollenin Pore,R.S.
- Phytochemistry v.40 Antitumor-promoting glyceroglycolipids from the green alga, Chlorella vulgaris Morimoto,T.;A.Nagatsu;J.Sakakibara;H.Tokuda;H.Nishino;A.Iwashima
- Int. J. Immunopharmacol v.17 no.6 Hot water extracts of Chlorella vulgaris reduce opportunistic infection with Listeria monocytogenes in C57BL/6 mice infected with LP-BM5 murine leukimia viruses Hasegawa,T.;M.Okuda;M.Makino;K.Hiromatsu;K.Nomoto;Y.Yoshikai
- Biotech. Bioengi. v.4 Induction of apoptosis in nutriant-derived cultures of hybridoma and myeloma cells Mercille,S.;B.Massie
- Cencer res. v.55 Expression of Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor and p145TrkB Affects Suvival, Differentiation and Invasiveness of Human Neuroblastoma cells kazua,M.;R.K.Wada;J.M.yamashiro;D.R.Kaplan;C.J.Thiele
- Anal. Chem. v.31 Use of dinitrosalicylic acid reagent for determination of reducing sugar Miller,G.L.
- Int. Immunopharmacol. v.2 Toll-like recepter 2 is a least involved in the antitumor activity of glycoprotein from Chlorella vulgaris Takashi,T.;T.Matsuguchi;K.Noda,K.Tanaak;H.Kumamoto;Y.Shoyama;Y.Yoshikai
- Enzyme and Microbial Technol. v.18 no.4 Photolithotrophic cultivation of Laminaria saccharina gametophyte cells in a bubble-clumn bioreactor Zhi,C.;L.R.Gregory