- Volume 31 Issue 2
Isolation and Characterization of a Novel Aspergillus tubingensis with a Hydrolyzing Activity of Cellulose-pectin Complex
섬유소-펙틴 분해력이 있는 새로운 Aspergillus tubingensis의 분리와 특성 규명
- 김영민 (한남대학교 자연과학부 생명과학과) ;
- 서원숙 (한남대학교 자연과학부 생명과학과) ;
- 홍진영 (한남대학교 자연과학부 생명과학과) ;
- 최홍서 (한남대학교 자연과학부 생명과학과) ;
- 김주환 (한남대학교 자연과학부 생명과학과)
- Published : 2003.06.01
In order to isolate and characterize a novel fungal strain capable of producing cellulase, each samples of the old rice straw, soil, and the old tree were screened by congo red test. One of the fungi screened has been identified as Aspergillus tubingensis strain from the results of the phylogenic analysis based on partial DNA sequence and the basis of its biochemical properties. A carboxymethyl cellulase activity of the strain was higher than that of A. oryzae KCTC 6291. In CMCase activity measurement, it wasn't sensitive about pH 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, but the enzyme was more stable than A. oryzae under the various pH and temperature conditions and the enzyme activity was more similar to neutrality and alkali. Therefore, it could be suggested that the isolated strain has a potential possibility for the developing of the probiotics.
- Annu. Rev. Microbiol. v.44 Molecouar biology of cellulose degradation Beguin,P.
- J. Biochem. v.85 Comparative studies of three exoglucosidases of Aspergillus oryzae Mega,T.;Y.Matsushima
- Anal. Chem. v.31 Use of dinitrosalicylic acid reagent for determination of reducing sugar Miller,G.L.
- Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.25 Isolation and enzyme production of a cellulase-producing Bacillus sp. 79-23. Yoon,K.H.;K.H.Jung;S.H.Park
- Carbohydr. Res. v.337 Effects of cellulase on the modification of cellulose Cao,Y.;H.Tan
- J. Clin. Microbiol. v.38 Identification of Aspergillus species using internal transcribed spacer regions 1 and 2. Travis;Henry;Peter C. Iwen;Steven H. Hinrichs
- J. Ferment. Bioeng. v.79 Purification and characterization of a protease-resistant cellulase from Aspergillus niger Shunichi,A.;K.Yoshiharu;Y.Kenji;Hidehiko,K.
- Microbiology Applications Laboratory Manual in Gerenal Microbiology(7th ed.) Benson,H.J.
- Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology Baumann,P.;A.L.Furniss;J.V.Lee
- Can. J. Microbiol. v.27 Celluloytic activity of the rumen bacterium bacteroides succinogens Groleau,D.;C.W.Forsberg
- Adv. Chem. Ser. v.95 Induction of cellulase in fungi by cellobiose Manadels,M.;J.Weber
- Chemical Analysis and Testing Task Laboratory Analytical Procedure Measurement of cellulase activities Adney,B.;J.Baker
- Crit. Rev. Biotechnol. v.17 Xylanoytic enzymes from fungi and bacteria Sunna,A.;G.Antranikian
- J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.8 Identification of multiple active forms in cellulase-xylanase of Aspergillus sp. 8-17 by active staining Shin,P.G.;J.B.Ahn;C.Y.Kim;W.H.Jeong;J.C.Ryu
- J. Gen. Microbiol. v.43 The aerobic Pseudomonas: a taxonomic study Stanier,R.Y.;N.J.Palleroni;.M.Doudoroff
- Biotechnol. Bioeng. Symp. v.8 Simultaneous cellulose hydrolysis and ethanol production by a cellulolytic anaerobic bacterium Cooney,C.L.;D.I.C.Wang;S.D.Wang;J.Gordon;M.Ziminez
- Pure Appl. Chem. v.59 International union of pure and applied chemistry Ghose,T.K.
- J. Microbiol. v.34 Prification of car-boxymethyl cellulase from hybrid between Aspergillus niger and Penicillium verruculosum Yang,Y.K.;J.S.Lee;H.N.Park;N.N.Moon;H.S.Kim;J.S.Kim;C.Y.Kim;Y.H.Rhee
- Adv. Microbiol. Physiol. v.37 Cellulose hydrolysis by bacteria and fungi Tomme,P.;R.A.J.Warren;N.R.Gilkes
- Anim. Feed Sci. Echnol. v.10 Associative effects of mixed feeds: Effects of type and level of supplementation and the influence of the rumen fluid pH on celluloysis in vivo and dry matter digestion of various roughages Mould,F.L;E.R.Orskov;S.O.Mann
- Microbiol. Rev. v.55 Domains in microbial -1, 4-glycanases: Sequence conservation, function, and enzyme families Gilkes,N.R.;B.Henrissat;D.G.Kilburn;R.C.Miller,Jr.;R.A.J.Warren
- J. Dairy Sci. v.75 Effect of direct- fed microbials on rumen microbial fermentation Martin,S.A.;D.J.Nisbet
- J. Clin. Microbiol. v.38 Rapid detection and identification of Candida, Aspergillus, and Fusarium Species in ocular samples using nested PCR Emma,E.M.Jaeger;N.M.Carroll;S.Choudhury;A.A.S.Dunlop;H.M.A.Towler;M.M.Matheson;P.Adamson;N.Okhravi;S.Lightman