- Volume 16 Issue 6
In this paper, a single phase driven piezoelectric motor design was presented for linear motion Two metal/ceramic composite actuators, a piezoelectric ring which was bonded to a metal endcap from one side, were used as the active elements of this motor. The motor was composed of a piezoelectric ceramic, a metal ring which has 4 arms, and a guider. Motors with 30 [mm] and 35 [mm] diameter were studied by finite element analysis and experiments. As results, the maximum speed of motor was obtained at resonance frequency. When the applied voltage of the motor increased, the speed was increased. Also, bidirectional motion of the motor was achieved by combining two motors which have different resonance frequency. But the characteristics of bidirectional motion were not equaled, because of the problem of reproduction on the fabrication and the experiment. If present motor is used at the auto-zoom device of a camera, it will have much advantage. Because the direct linear motion can be achieved with a simple structure of motor and no gearbox of total system.
- 전기전자재료학회논문지 v.13 no.2 L1-B4 샌드위치형과 진동자를 이용한 선형 초음파 모터의 설계 및 특성 김태열;김범진;박태곤;김명호;Kenji Uchino
- 한국전기전자재료학회 2000하계학술대회논문집 압전 세라믹스를 이용한 풍차형 초음파모터의 제작과 유한요소해석 김형우;이상기;박태곤
- Ferroelectric Devices Kenji Uchino
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. v.37 no.10 An ultrasonic motor using a metal-ceramic composite actuator generating torsional displacement Burhanettin Koc;Aydin Dogan;Yuan Xu;RobertE.Newnham;Kenji Uchino https://doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.37.5659
- IEEE v.47 no.4 Piezoelectric micromotor using a metal-ceramic composite structure Burhanettin Koc;Philippe Bouchilloux;Kenji Uchino
- 한국전기전자재료학회 2002영호남학술대회논문집 금속-세라믹 복합구조 선형 초음파 모터의 특성 연구 이재형;최명일;정동석;박태곤