- Volume 19 Issue 1
Six smittinid species were identified from Korean waters. Two of which were previously recorded in the Korean bryozoan fauna are reviewed. Parasmittina raigii (Audouin, 1826) reported from Gwabutan, Jeju Island is re-examined and reidentified as Parasmittina serrula Soule and Soule, 1973, which is new to the Korean fauna. Smittoidea reticulato (MacGillivray, 1847) is reported as species which doesn't occur in the Pacific Ocean Accordingly, Smittoidea reticulata should be deleted from the Korean bryozoan fauna and the Korean specimen identified as Smittoidea reticulata is synonymous with Smittoidea pacifica Soule and Soule, 1973. Fourteen smittinid bryozoans from Korea are thus recorded so far.
- Siboga-Exped. Rep. v.28d Polyzoa of the Siboga Expedition, Part Ⅳ. Cheilostomata-Ascophora Ⅱ Harmer,S.F.
- J. Korean. Res. Inst. Bet. Liv. v.54 A study on the maine bryozoans in Korea 3. Stenolaemata and Gymnolaemata Rho,B.J.;H.K.Kim
- Korean J. Syst. Zool. v.18 A new record of Smittinid Bryozoa(Gymnolaemata: Cheilostomata) from Manjae Island, Korea Seo,J.E.
- Mem. Mus. natn. Hist. nat. v.176 Bryozoa: Lepraliomorpha and other Ascophorina, mainly from New Caledonian waters, Resultats des Campagnes Musorstom, 18 Gordon,D.P.;J.L.D'Hondt;A.Crosnier(ed.)
- Rep. KACN v.18 The marine invertebrate fauna in the Gogunsan Islands and Bian Island Rho,B.J.;K.H.Lee
- Korean J. Zool. v.29 A systematic study on the marine bryozoans in Cheju-do Rho,B.J.;E.Seo
- Great Barrier Reef. Mem.Queensland Mus. v.32 Bryozoa from Heron Island, Ryland,J.S.;P.J.Hayward
- J. Korean Res. Inst. Bet. Liv. v.36 Studies on the fouling animals in Wolsong and Soch'on Song,J.I.
- Bull. Amer. Mus. Nat. Hist. v.152 Morphology and speciation of Hawaiian and Eastern Pacific Smittinidae Soule,D.F.;J.D.Soule
- Korean J. Syst. Zool. v.9 Systematic study on bryozoans from the South Sea in Korea Seo,J.E
- Sci. Rep. Tohoku Imp. Univ,. ser. V, Biol. v.4 Reports of the biological survey of Mutsu Bay. 12. Cheilostomatous Bryozoa of Mutsu Bay Okada,Y.
- N. Z. Oceanogr. Inst. Mem. v.91 The marine fauna of New Zealand: Bryozoa: Gymnolaemata from the Kermadec Ridge Gordon,D.P.
- Korean J. Biol. Sci. v.6 A new Parasmittina bryozoan(Cheilostomata) from Korea Seo,J.E. https://doi.org/10.1080/12265071.2002.9647631
- Zool. J. Linn. Soc.110 v.110 Notes on some species of Parasmittina Osburn, 1952(Bryozoa: Cheilostomatida) Hayward,P.J;S.A.Parker https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1096-3642.1994.tb01471.x