- Volume 19 Issue 1
Two New Records of Zygometridae and Colobometridae (Echinodermata: Crinoidea: Comantulida) in Korea
연접갯고사리과와 단단한갯고사리과(극피동물문: 바다나리강: 바다나리목)의 2한국미기록종
- Won, Jung-Hye (Eco-Environment Research Laboratory, Korea Ocean Research and Development Institute) ;
- Shin, Sook (Department of Life Science, Samyook University)
- Published : 2003.04.01
Taxonomic study for the comatulid crinoids collected from the Korea Strait and Jeju Island was conducted. Two species of comatulids, Captoptometra rubroflava belongs to the family Zygometridae and Gephyrometra versicolor belongs to the family Calometridae, were identified and both of them were turned out to be new to the Korean fauna. The family Zygometridae is newly reported in Korea.
- Proc. U.S. Nat. Mus. v.33 no.1561 Descriptions of new species of recent unstalked crinoids from the coasts of northeastern Asia Clark,A.H. https://doi.org/10.5479/si.00963801.33-1561.127
- Vidensk. Medd. Nat. Foren. Korbenhavn v.11 On a collection of crinoids in the collection of the Museum of Copenhagen Clark,A.H.
- Bull. U. S. Nat. Mus. v.82 no.4a A monograph of the existing crinoids, 1(4a). Superfamily Mariametrida(except the family Colobometridae) Clark,A.H.
- Bull. U. S. Nat. Mus. v.82 no.4b A monograph of the existing crinoids, 1(4b). Superfalmily Mreametrida(concluded the family Colobometridae) Clark,A.H.
- Osaka Mus. Nat. Hist. v.30 Crinoids fom Japan and its adjacent waters Kogo,L
- The echinoderms of southern China Liao,Y.;A.M.Clark
- Korean J. Syst. Zool. v.17 no.2 Four species of the shallow-water Comantulids(Echinodermata, Crinoidea) from Geomundo Island: New records in Korea Shin,S.
- Korean J. Syst. Zool. v.18 no.1 Two new records of Colobometridae(Echinodermata, Crinoida, Comatulida) in Korea Shin,S.
- Korean J. Syst. Zool. v.18 no.2 Two newly recorded species of Colobometridae and Calometridae(Echinodermata, Crinoidea,Comatulida) in Korea Shin,S.;J.H.Won
- Proc. Jap. Soc. Syst. Zool. v.4 A revised catalogue of crinoids collected from Japanese water Utinomi,H.;I.Kogo
- Korean J. Biol. Sci. v.5 no.4 Taxonomy of the Family Antedonidae(Echinodermata, Crinoidea, Comatulida) in Korea Won,J.H.;B.J.Rho https://doi.org/10.1080/12265071.2001.9647618