- Volume 19 Issue 1
Two porcellanid crabs collected from Jeju Island, Petrolisthes militaris (Heller, 1862) and P. coccineus (Owen, 1839) are recorded as new to Korean fauna. Hence, the Korean porcellanid crabs consist of nine species of seven genera and the genus Petrolisthes now contains three described species.
- Verhandl. k.-k. Zool.-Bot. Gesell., Wien v.28 Neue Crustaceen gesammelt wahrend der Weltumseglung der K.K. Fregatte NovaraZweiter vorlaufiger Bericht Heller,C.
- J. Crustacean Biol. v.16 no.3 Two new species of the genus Petrolisthes (Decapoda: Anomura: Porcellanidae) from the Indo-West Pacific Osawa,M. https://doi.org/10.2307/1548752
- The Korean Society of Systematic Zoology List of animals in Korea(excluding insects)
- Zool. Jahrb., Syst. v.10 Carcinologische Studien Ortman,A.E.
- Guide to seashore animals of Japan with color pictures and keys v.Ⅱ Nishimura,S.
- J. Crustacean Biol. v.1 Three new species of Petrolisthes(Decapoda, Anomura, Porcellanidae) from the Indo-West Pacific Hiag,J. https://doi.org/10.2307/1548164
- Crustacea Report on the zoological collections made in the Indo-Pacific Ocean during the voyage of H. M. S. 'Alert' 1881-2. British Museum Miers,E.J.
- Illustrated Encyclopedia of Fauna and Flora of Korea v.14 Anomura, Brachyura Kim,H.S.
- Allan Hancock Pacific Expeditions v.24 no.i-viii The Porcellanidae (Crustacea: Anomura) of the eastern Pacific Haig,J.
- Alan Hancock Foundation Contribution v.258 Papers from Dr. Th. Mortensen's Pacific Expedition 1914-1916, 81: Porcellanid crabs from the Indo-West Pacific Hiag,J.
- Crustacea The zoology of Captain Beechey's Voyage; compiled from the collections and notes made by Captain Beechey, the officers and naturalist of the expedition, during a voyage to the Pacific and Behring's Straits performed in His Majesty's ship Blossom, under the command of Captain F.W. Beechey, R.N.F.R.S., in the years 1825,26,27 and 28 Owen,R.
- J. Dept. Agr. Kyusyu lmp. Univ. v.7 Studies on the crab-shaped Anomura of Nippon and adjacent waters Miyake, S.