- Volume 12 Issue 1
When houses or buildings are adjacent to roads, with no effective prevention of road traffic noise, neighbors are exposed to it. It is important to understand the properties of sound propagation before taking a countermeasure against road traffic noise. It is easy to estimate the properties of sound propagation without obstacles, but very difficult and complex to estimate them with ones. The purpose of this study is to present a useful tool that can estimate the properties of sound propagation. In the beginning of this study, we investigated the attenuation of road traffic noise with two pillar buildings, and presented practical approximate calculation method, and verified that through scale model. The outcomes from this study are as follows : (1) Over second reflection sound waves can be ignored. (2) Diffraction sound waves that happen when reflection sound and first diffraction wave are projected at the wedge of other building can be ignored.
Road traffic noise;Attenuation;Diffraction;Reflection;Scale model
- 曾根敏夫, 香野俊一, 岩瀨昭雄, 1994, 自動車走行騒音のパワーレベルとスペクトル, 日本音響學會誌, 50, 233-239.
- 前川純一, 1962, 障壁(塀)の遮音設計に關する實驗的硏究, 目本音響學會誌, 18.
- 川井孝雄, 1979, 建物等の形態を考慮した屋外伝搬騒音分布像測(その5), 竹中技術研究報告 22, 16-26.
- 김화일, 1998, 도로주변의건물에 의한 도로교통 소음의 감쇠, 한국환경과학회, 28-32.
- 川井孝雄, 1978, 厚みのある障壁及び角蛙による回折音場, 日本音響學會誌, 34, 369-375.