- Volume 16 Issue 1
The ac loss is an important issue in the design of high-Tc superconducting power devices such as transformers and cables. In these devices many Bi-2223 tapes are closely stacked together and exposed to alternating magnetic fields that can have different orientations with respect to a tape. In such arrangement the magnetization loss is influenced by the screening current induced in adjacent tapes and thus different from that in a single tape. This stacking effect was experimentally investigated by measuring the magnetization loss in a stack, which consists of a number of tapes. First the magnetization loss in the single tape was measured in order to confirm the reliability of the loss data measured in the stack. The results for the single tape coincide well will the loss characteristics described in other previous works. For the stack In parallel and longitudinal magnetic fields the measured loss is Independent of both the number of tapes and stacking type. The longitudinal magnetization loss Is well explained rather by the slab model for decoupled filaments. For the tall stack in perpendicular field the measured loss at low fields is greatly decreased, compared to the loss of the single tape. However the loss at high fields is unaffected. These loss behaviors in the tall stack are well described by the slab model for full coupling.
- 전기학회논문지 v.49B no.4 장척 Bi-2223/AgMgNi테이프의 자기자계손실 특성 류경우;박권배;차귀수;최경달;이지광;한송엽
- 전기학회논문지 v.50B no.6 외부교류자장에 대한 Bi-2223테이프의 통전손실 특성 류경우;김창완;차귀수
- 전기학회논문지 v.50B no.4 수평자장에 대한 Bi-2223테이프의 자화손실 특성 류경우;한형주;최병주;나완수;주진호
- IEEE Trans. on Appl. Superconductivity v.11 no.1 Effect of the neighboring tape's AC currents on transport current loss of a Bi-2223 tape K. Ryu;K. B. Park;G. Cha https://doi.org/10.1109/77.920300
- Physica C v.361 Magnetization loss in stacks of high-Tc superconducting tapes in a perpendicular magnetic field M. P. Oomen;J. J. Rabbers;B. T. Haken;J. Rieger;M. Leghissa https://doi.org/10.1016/S0921-4534(01)00405-1
- Physical Review B v.48 Type-Ⅱ-supercondutor strip with current in a perpendicular magnetic field E. H. Brandt;M. Indenborr https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.48.12893