- Volume 15 Issue 2
Wind-induced motions, like acceleration for instance, often influence designs for high-rise buildings. As a consequence, correct assessment of natural frequency becomes important. The empirical expressions used to quantify this parameter at the design phase tend to yield values that are significantly different from each other. This paper is concerned with the natural periods of steel buildings. It describes the vibration measurement methods that were employed for testing buildings. This paper will also present reliable methods of assessing the natural period from ambient vibration tests. Data from measurements on 21 buildings in Seoul were provided while 21 buildings were tested by ambient vibration measurements to obtain the natural periods. While regression formulas of natural periods for steel-frarried tall buildings were suggested,the obtained formula was compared with the empirical expressions of structural standards and the Eigen-value analysis.
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단
- 건축물 하중기준 및 해설 대한건축학회
- 대한건축학회 구조계 논문집 v.17 no.4 고층건물의 가속도응답 및 강풍특성 계측 윤성원;박수용;성수진
- 강구조학회 학술발표논문집 국내 철골조건물의 사용성평가용 고유진동수 특성 윤성원 외 4명
- 取扱說明書 servo 加速度變換機 ASQ-CA·CB (株)共和電業
- 取扱說明書 VAQ-700A (株)共和電業
- 建築物の減衰評價硏究報告書 日本建築Center
- 建築物の振動に關する住居性能評價指針同解說 日本建築學會
- 建築物の減衰 日本建築學會
- APB200 Manual Difa Measuring System
- Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics v.59 Full-scale Measurements of Dynamic Characteristics of Buildings in the UK Ellis, R.
- Basis of Design and Actions on Structures wind Action, CEN/TC 250/SC 1 EUROCODE 1
- Uniform Building Code International Conference of Building Officials
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.14 Damping in Tall Buildings-a Mechanism and a predictor Jeary,A.P. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.4290140505
- Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics Forcast model for damping and Vibration Periods of Buildings Lagomarsino, S.
- Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics Damping Properties of Buildings in Japan Suda, K.(et al.)