- Volume 13 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Structural dynamic optimization with probability constraints of frequency and mode
- Chen, Jian-Jun (Department of Electronic Mechanical Engineering, Xidian University) ;
- Che, Jian-Wen (Department of Electronic Mechanical Engineering, Xidian University) ;
- Sun, Huai-An (Department of Electronic Mechanical Engineering, Xidian University) ;
- Ma, Hong-Bo (Department of Electronic Mechanical Engineering, Xidian University) ;
- Cui, Ming-Tao (Department of Electronic Mechanical Engineering, Xidian University)
- Received : 2001.01.05
- Accepted : 2001.12.11
- Published : 2002.05.25
The structural dynamic optimization problem based on probability is studied. Considering the randomness of structural physical parameters and the given constraint values, we develop a dynamic optimization mathematical model of engineering structures with the probability constraints of frequency, forbidden frequency domain and the vibration mode. The sensitivity of structural dynamic characteristics based on probability is derived. Two examples illustrate that the optimization model and the method applied are rational and efficient.
- Chen, J.F. (1987), "Optimum structure design with given frequency and position on modal node", Comput. Struct. Mech. & Appl., 4(2), 88-94.
- Chen, H.H. and Zhou, C.R. (1996), "Structural design subjected to multiple frequencies positions of nodal lines& other constraints", Chinese J. Appl. Mech., 13(1), 59-63.
- Czyz, J.A. and Lukasiewicz, S.A. (1998), "Multimodal optimization of space frames for maximum frequency",Comput. & Struct., 66(2-3), 187-199. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-7949(97)00088-6
- Chen, J.J. and Cei, J.W. (2000), "Optimum design based on probability for dynamic characteristics ofengineering structures", Chinese J. Appl. Mech., 17(2), 30-35.
- Chen, J.J. and Duan, B.Y. (1999), in: Reliability & Damage Tolerance, Gordon & Breach Press.
- Feng, K. (1978), Numerical Method, Chinese National Defense Industry Press.
- Lin, J.H. (1981), "Optimum structure design with frequency forbidden domain constraints", J. Dalian IndustryInstitute, 20(1), 27-36.
- Nelson, R.B. (1974), "Simplified calculation of eigenvector derivatives", AIAA J., 14(9), 1201-1205. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.7211
- Ramana, G. (1993), "Structural optimization with frequency constraints-a review", AIAA J., 31(12), 2296-2303. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.11928
- Wang, S.H. (1982), "Structural optimization with frequency constraints", Acta Mechanica Solida Sinica, 2(2),165-175.
- Xiang, J.W., Zhang, C.L., Zhou, C.R. and Zhang, A.Z. (1995), "Structural dynamics optimum design with givenfrequency and position of mode shape node line", Comput. Struct. Mech. & Appl., 12(4), 401-407.
- Zarghamee, M.S. (1968), "Optimum frequency of structures", AIAA J., 6(6), 749-750. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.4587
- A hybrid simulated annealing and optimality criteria method for optimum design of RC buildings vol.35, pp.1, 2010, https://doi.org/10.12989/sem.2010.35.1.019