- Volume 44 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Estimation of Evaporation Rate of Swine Slurry Using the Natural Evaporation System(NES) in summer
여름철 자연증발시스템(NES)의 腞슬러리 증발효율 평가
- Kim, K.Y. (School of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University) ;
- Choi, H.L. (School of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University) ;
- Kim, J.G. (School of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University)
- Published : 2002.08.31
The purpose of this study was to establish the optimal operation condition of the natural evaporation system(NES) which was used for reducing swine slurry. Especially the main point of this study is to estimate the effect of climate condition(clear & rainy) and spray type(batch & flow) for the evaporation rate of swine slurry applying the NES in summer. Experiment was performed from June to August, which was generally regarded as summer in Korea, with the spray type of batch in 2000 and that of flow in 2001. As a result of experiment for batch and flow type, the averaged evaporation rate was measured into 2.71 and 3.59 l/ton .
NES;Seine slurry;Climate condition;Spray type;Evaporation rate
- 축산물의 가공기준 및 성분규격. 1998. 농림부
- Chen, H. c, Ding, H. C. and Chang, 1. C. 1993. Impedance based method for the rapid enumeration of total aerobic bacterial load of pork hamburger and its raw materials. J. the Chinese Agricultural Chemical Society 31(3):351.
- Dodsworth, P. J. and Kempton, A. G. 1977. Rapid measurement of meat quality by resazurin reduction II. Industrial Application. J. Inst. Can. Sci. Technol, Aliment. 10:158.
- Edmondson, J. E., Golden, R. and Wedle, D. B. 1985. Reduction Methods. In Standard Methods for the Examination of Dairy Products. 15th Ed. pp.259·264, American Public Health Association, Washington, D. C.
- Ingram, M. and Simonsen, B. 1980. Meat and meat products. In: Microbial Ecology of Foods, Vol 2. Food commodities, pp. 333·409, AcademicPress. New York.
- ISO. 1988. Meat and meat products-enumeration of microorganism-colony count technique at 30·C (reference method). ISO 2293, 2nd edition. International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Swizerland.
- Kroll, R. G. 1989. Dye reduction and other colorimetric methods for the assessment of microbial contamination. In Rapid Methods in Food Microbiology, M. R. Adams, and C. F. A. Hope, (Ed.), p.191-237. Elsevier Publ, Amsterdam.
- Losonczy, M. and Incze, K. 1969. Rapid method for estimation of microbiological quality of meat and meat products. Proceedings of the European Meeting of meat - research - workers; 15:118 (summ ill) 31.
- Luck. H. 1982. Reduction tests for the determination of the bacteriological quality of raw milk. Kieler Milchwirt. Forschung. 132:1789.
- Orth, R. and Steigert, M. 1996. Practical experience in the ATl'-bioluminescence measuring technique to control hygiene after cleaning of a meat plant. Fleischwirtschaft. 76(1):40.
- Pless, P. and Reisinger, T. 1995. Using the impedance splitting method for quick determination of the surface bacterial count on carcasses. Fleischwirtschaft. 75(9): I 149.
- Steigert, M. and Kirschner, T. 1997. Practical application of the bioluminescence method. Acceptance checking, using a meat cutting factory as an example. Fleischwirtschafi. 77(5):412.
- Venkitanarayanan, K. S., Faustman, Coo Hoagland. T. and Berry. B. W. 1997. Estimation of spoilage bacteria load on meat by fluorescein diacetate hydrolysis or resazurin reduction. 1. Food Science. 62(3):601.
- Webbs. N. B., Thomas. F. Boo Busta, F. F. and Kerr. L. S. 1972. Evaluation of scallop meat quality by the resazurin reduction technique. 1. Milk Food Technol, 35:664.
- Werlein. H. D. 1996. Determination of the microbial load on pork and beef carcasses b 76(2): 179.
- Werlein, H. D. and Fricke, R. 1996. ATP bioluminescence for rapid determination of the microbiological quality of poultry meat. Archiv fuer Gefluegelkunde. 60(5):212.