- Volume 44 Issue 2
This study was conducted to estimate the effects of environmental factors on certain reproductive traits in Korean cattle on the basis of data from Korean Cattle Improvement Areas which were surveyed from 1986 to 1995. Results obtained were summarized as follows ; 1. Least square means of the reproductive traits estimated were 466.11
Environmental factors;Reproductive traits;Korean cattle
- Becker, W. A. 1985. Manual of quantitative genetics, Washington State Univ., Pullman, Washington.
- Bourdon, R. M. and Brinks, J. S. 1982. Genetic, environmental and phenotypic relationships among gestation length, birth weight, growth traits and age at 1st calving in beef cattle. J. Anim. Sci., 55:543.
- Harvey, W. R. 1979. Least squares analysis of data with unequal subclass numbers. USDA, ARS 20-8.
- Harvey, W. R. 1990. PC-2 version LSMLMW and MIXMDL with PARMCARD. USDA.
- Henderson, C. R. 1953. Estimation of variance and covariance components. Biometrics. 9:226-253. https://doi.org/10.2307/3001853
- 김중계, 김문철, 김승찬. 1985. 제주한우의 사양관리와 번식상황이 격년분만에 미치는 영향. 한축지 27(5):270-275.
- 김창엽. 1993. 한우의 주요 번식형질에 대한 유전모수 추정에 관한 연구. 건국대학교 석사학위논문
- 원유석. 1994. 환경 및 유전효과가 개량단지 한우의 체중, 체척치 및 번식형질에 미치는 효과. 충북대학교 석사학위논문.
- 한찬규, 박전홍, 이남형, 박영일. 1987. 한우의 번식실태 조사. 한축지 29(12):566-572.
- Relationships of Weaning Weight with Gestation Length, Birth Weight, and Pre-weaning Daily Gain in Hanwoo vol.52, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14397/jals.2018.52.3.63