- Volume 38 Issue 4
The response of electrocardiogram(ECG) of Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus [Linnaeus] was studied to the electric stimulus which was given to a certain part of body The experiments were performed in such a way that three levels of electric stimulus (20, 30, 40 Vp ； 10 msec) were given to fishes with electrode inserted into their bodies and then their ECGs were recorded continuously for 60 minutes in the water temperature of 16~18
- 梁龍林 . 金榮起(2001) : 光 刺戟에 대한 향어의 心電圖. 韓國漁業技術學會誌, 37, 124-132.
- Otis, L. S., Cerft, J. A. and Thomas, G. J. (1957) : Conditioned inhibition of respiration and heart rate in the goldfish, Science, 126, 263-264 .
- Alan H. C. (1983) : Physic for the life sciences, R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, 396-403.
- 강두희(2000) : 生理學(5판), 신광출판사, 8장 23-31.
- 한국심장질환연구소(1986): 심전도 판독법, 고려의학, 1-4.
- 川本信之(1975) : 魚類生理生態學, 恒星社厚生閣版, 65-67.
- 安永泰.金仁宇(1976) : 生電子學, 서울신문사출판국, 49-80.
- Oets, J. (1950) : Electrocardiograms of fishes, Physiologia comp, Oecol., 2, 181-186.
- 山森邦夫(1992) : 電氣ツヨツクに對すゐ魚類の反應, 水産工學, 28, 121-126.