- Volume 14 Issue 2
In this research the physical properties of polymer modified mortar containing pulverized FRP(Fiber-Reinforced Plastics) wastes fine powder as a part of fine aggregate were investigated. Styrene-butadiene rubber(SBR) latex, polyacrylic ester(PAE) emulsion and ethylene-vinyl acetate(EVA) emulsion were used as Polymer modifier. Polymer modified mortars containing FRP wastes fine powder were prepared with various FRP wastes fine powder replacement(5∼30 wt％) for fine aggregate and polymer-cement ratios(5∼20 wt％). The water-cement ratio, water absorption rates and hot water immersion test, compressive and flexural strengths of polymer modified mortars were tested and the results compared to those of ordinary portland cement mortar. As the results, compressive and flexural strengths of polymer modified mortar containing FRP wastes fine powder depend on the contents of FRP wastes fine powder, type and additional amounts of polymer modifier. Some of them showed higher compressive and flexural strengths than those of ordinary portland cement mortar. Especially, SBR-modified mortar showed the highest strengths properties among three types of polymer modifier. Also water absorption rates, compressive and flexural strengths of SBR-modified mortar were more superior than those of PAE or EVA-modified mortar. The optimum mix proportions of SBR-modified mortar was 20 wt％ of polymer-cement ratio and 20 wt％ of FRP wastes fine powder replacement. Otherwise heat cured polymer modified mortar accelerated the improvement of early compressive and flexural strengths.
- Hwang T. S., et al. "A Study on the Preparation and Mechanical Properties of Hybrid Composites Reinforced Waste FRP and Urethane Foam," Polymer(Korea), Vol.24, No.4, 2000, pp.564-570.
- Miyari H., "Utilization of Waste FRP as Resources (in Japanese)," Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan Chemistry and Chemical Industry, Vol. 43, No. 11, 1992, pp.23-32.
- 류연갑, "골재산업의 현황과 전망," 콘크리트학회지, 제9권, 6호, 1997.12, pp.4-10.
- 이병기, 김승문, 황의환, 노재성, "ERP 폐기물을 첨가한 폴리머-시멘트 모르타르의 특성," 한국콘크리트학회 가을학술발표논문집, 제8권, 2호, 제8권, 2호, 1996.11, pp.84-92.
- 高川茂, 小島昭, 宮本正雄, "ERP發材微粉末を多量に用いたモルタルの性狀," Cement Science and Concrete Technology, No.53, 1999, pp.291-296.
- Ohama Y., et al. "Basic Properties of Polymer-Modified Mortars Containing FRP Powder Products," Journal of the College of Engineering of Nihon University, Series A, Vol. 35, 1994, pp.34-40.
- 이병기, 이범재, 황의환, 노재성, "분쇄된 ERP 폐기물을 사용한 폴리머-시멘트 모르타르의 특성," 콘크리트학회지, 제10권, 제5호, 1998.10, pp.217-225
- Ohama Y., "Polymer-based Admixture," Cement and Concrete Composites, V.20, 1998, pp.189-212. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0958-9465(97)00065-6
- 황의환, 황택성, 鎌田英治, "폴리머-시멘트 모르타르의 미세구조와 동결융해 저항성의 관계," 요업학회지, 제31권, 9호, 1994, pp.949-956.
- 황의환, 황택성, 人濱嘉彦, "폴리머-시멘트 모르타르의 강도와 내구성," 공업화학, 제5권 5호, 1994, pp.786-794.
- Ollitrault-Fichet R., et al. "Microstructural Aspects in a Polymer-Modified Cement," Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 28, No. 12, 1998, pp.1687-1693. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(98)00153-7
- Sakai E., et al. "Composite Mechanism of Polymer Modified Cement," Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 25, No.1, 1995, pp. 127-135. https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-8846(94)00120-N