- Volume 15 Issue 3
In this paper we investigate an origin and development of the classical theory of probability. And we also investigate the law of large numbers and central limit theorem which are very important in tile probability theory.
- 통계학사 개론 정한영
- 통계학사 콜로키움 허명희
- History of Inverse Probability; From Thomas Bayes to Karl Pearson Dale, A.I.
- Annotated Readings in the History of Statistics David, H.A.;Edwards A.W.F.
- The Emergence of Probability Hacking, Ian
- Studies in the History of Statistics and Probability v.II Kendal, S.M.
- Statistical Science v.1-1 The Central Limit Theorem around 1935 Le Cam, L.
- Probability Theory Maistrov, L.E.
- Studies in the History of Statistics and Probability v.I Pearson, S.E.;Kendal, S.M.
- A First Course in Probability(6th ed.) Ross, S.
- The History of Statistics-The Measurement of Uncertainty before 1990 Stigler, S.M.