- Volume 15 Issue 3
The present paper aims to show basic substitution between metaphysics and mathematical abstraction in the philosophy of mathematics. The general troths of metaphysics and the truths particularly relevant to tile nature of mathematical abstraction serve as speculative guides in ordering the content and discussing the nature of the multiple questions which lie between the disputed frontiers of metaphysics and mathematical abstraction.
- The Philosophy of Mathematics Maziarz, E. A.
- Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy Russell, Bertrand
- Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy Russel, Bertrand
- The Philosophy of Mathematics Korner, S.
- The Philosophy of Mathematics: An Introduction Stephan, K.
- Philosophy of Mathematics and Natural Science? Weyl, Hermann
- Plato's Philosophy of mathematics Wedberg, Anders
- Philosophy of Mathematics Barker, S. F.
- Mathematical Thougth: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Mathematics Beth, E. W.