- Volume 36 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Performance and Acceptance of Knowledge Management System By Considering Knowledge Circulation Process and Knowledge Schema
지식순환과정과 지식스키마를 고려한 지식경영시스템 성과 및 수용에 관한 연구
- Published : 2002.09.01
Recently, a great deal of corporations have adopted knowledge management system with eagerness to enhance the company competitiveness. However, since the main feature of knowledge management system is not just a simple information system but another entity creating intangible assets tailed "knowledge", we need to develop a new approach to investigating the performance and acceptance of knowledge management systems from a perspective allowing knowledge-sensitive constructs. In this regard, we develop new constructs like knowledge schema and several knowledge circulation-related activities. As a research model, we adopt a famous technology acceptance model or TAM by Davis (1989), and extend it into incorporating knowledge schema. With the statistically valid and usable questionnaire survey data collected from 886 respondents in a big corporation typically using knowledge management system, we induced a robust result empirically, saying that knowledge schema and knowledge circulation activities are valid determinants of performance and acceptance of knowledge management systems.
- California Management Review v.40 no.3 The Role of Tacit Knowledge in Group Innovation Leonard,D.;S.Sensiper https://doi.org/10.2307/41165946
- 23rd HICSS'90 v.4 Hypermedia Knowledge Management for Intelligent Organizations Minch,R.P.
- 24th HICSS'91 v.4 Distributed Artificial Intelligence for Multi-Agent Problem Solving and Group Learning Shaw,M.J.;Harrow,B.;S.Herman
- Information Systems Research v.6 no.2 Actualizing Organizational Memory with Information Systems Stein,E.W.;V.Zwass
- Sloan Management Review v.37 no.Summer 4 Knowledge Workers and Radically New Technology Sviokla,J.J.
- IEEE Computer Enterprise Knowledge Management O'Leary,D.E.
- Knowledge Management: Dealing Intelligently with Knowledge, in Knowledge Management And Its Integrative Elements Van der Spek,R.;A.Spijkervet
- MIS Quarterly v.13 no.3 Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology Davis,F.D. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- Decision Support Systems v.29 The Technology Acceptance Model and the World Wide Web Lederer,A.L.;Maupin,D.J.;Sena,M.P.;Y.Zhuang https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9236(00)00076-2
- California Management Review v.40 no.3 The Concept of Ba : Building a Foundation for Knowledge Creation Nonaka,I.;N.Konno https://doi.org/10.2307/41165939
- Working Paper, Sung Kyun Kwan University Knowledge Schema Theory Lee,K.C.
- Long Lange Planning v.30 no.3 Integrating Intellectual Capital and Knowledge Management Wiig,K.M. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0024-6301(97)00020-4
- 23rd HICSS'90 v.4 Toward More Intelligent Organizations Weber,E.S.;Liou,Y.L.;Chen,M.;J.F.Nunamaker
- HICSS;92 v.4 Information Technology and the New Organization Malone,T.W.;J.F.Rockart
- HICSS'93 v.4 Strategic Information Systems: Use of Information Technology in a Learning Organization Mason,R.M.
- 경영학연구 v.30 no.3 산업별 지식경영 전략프레임워크 도출과 실증적 타당성에 관한 연구 이건창;권순재
- Academy of Management Review v.16 no.1 Organizational Memory Walsh,J.P.;G.R.Ungson https://doi.org/10.2307/258607
- '99 경영정보학회 춘계학술대회 지식경영 성과측정을 위한 지식경영지수 개발에 관한 연구 이건창;권순재;정남호
- IEEE Intelligent Systems Knowledge Management Systems: Converting and Connecting O'Leary,D.E.
- Organizations Intelligence Blanning,R.W.;K.David
- Sloan Management Review v.37 no.Summer 4 Improving Knowledge work Processes Davenport,T.D.;Jarvenpaa,S.L.;M.C.Beers
- Knowledge Management: The Ultimate Competitive Weapon Prusak,L.
- Journal of Association for Information Systems v.1 no.5 Factors Influencing the Adoption of Internet Banking Tan,M.;T.S.H.Teo
- Under-standing Attitudes and Predicting Social Behavior Ajzen,I.;M.Fishbein
- Sloan Management Review v.30 no.3 Organizational learning: the key to management innovation Stata,R.
- 한국문헌정보학회지 v.36 no.2 국내공기업의 지식경영 시스템 구축사례연구 - 한국자산관리공사의 K-Wings를 중심으로 노정란;이건창
- California Management Review v.40 no.3 The State of the Notion: Knowledge Management In Practice Ruggles,R. https://doi.org/10.2307/41165944
- The Knowledge Creating Company Nonaka,I.;H.Takeguchi
- Proceedings of the 32nd Hawaii International Conference on System Science, CD-Rom Version Knowledge Management Systems: Emerging Views and Practices from the Field Alavi,M.;D.Leidner
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization Senge,P.M.