- Volume 36 Issue 3
The Quality Management System is based on a system approach method. The Library and information center analyze the requirement of the customer, and manage to be interactive process so that we reach an information service level which the customer expects. This study accomplished theoretical review of ISO 9000 as International Quality Management System, investigated the trend for change of ISO 9000 certification systems. We reviewed ISO 9000 family which the Library and Information center possible apply and presented the requirement in the library and Information center with the process to need for a Quality Management System certification.
- Integrating Total Quality Management in A Library Setting Jurow, Susan;Susan B.Bernard
- TQM : Strategy for 90s Management Rendricks,C.R.;A.Triplett
- Quality System Requirement: PM 9000 SGS
- Journal of Academic librarianship v.25 no.1 Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: An Assessment and Future Directions Altman, Ellen;Peter Hernon;Danuta A.Niteck https://doi.org/10.1016/S0099-1333(99)80169-4
- Journal of Library Administration v.18 no.1-2 Organizational Development and TQM : The Havard College Library's Experience Clack,Mary Elizabeth https://doi.org/10.1300/J111v18n01_03
- Academy of management review v.19 no.3 Distinguishing Control from Learning in Total Quality Management Sitkin,Sin B.;Kathleen N.Sutcliffe;Roger G.Schroeder https://doi.org/10.2307/258938
- Business Horizons Fourteen years of ISO 9000 : impact, criticisms, costs, and benefits Stevenson,Thomas H.;Frank C.Barnes
- TQM and Government Departmental and Agency Library and Information Services Brockman,J.
- Library Performance Indicator ISO 11620: Information and Documantation ISO
- Total Quality Management Oakland,J.S.
- Academy of management review v.19 no.1 Models of Organization and Total Quality Management: A Comparison and Critical Evaluation Spencer,Barbara A.
- Culture and Measurement for Information Services Developing Quality in Libraries Foreman,L.
- Total Quality Management in Libraries: A Sourcebook O'Neil,Rosanna M.
- Journal of Library Administration v.18 no.1-2 Total Quality Management : The Oregon State University Library's Experience Butcher,Karyle S. https://doi.org/10.1300/J111v18n01_04
- Library Management v.17 no.5 ISO 9000 : a managerial approach Johannsen, Carl Gustav https://doi.org/10.1108/01435129610119593
- A Charter for Public Libraries Library Association
- Research Proposal Submitted to The British Library Research and Development Department University of Central Lancashire
- Total quality management v.10 no.1 Quality Initiatives in The Service Sector : A Case Singh, Saurah;S.G.Deshmukh https://doi.org/10.1080/0954412998027
- American libraries v.21 no.7 Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction Do Matter Altman, Ellen;Hernon Peter
- 經營管理 野中郁次郞
- 現代の圖書館 v.36 no.4 圖書館經營における課題と文獻展望 長川豊祐
- Journal of Library Administration v.18 no.1-2 Integrating Total Quality Management in A Library Setting Jurow,S.;S.B.Barnard
- ISO 9000 시리즈의 이해 최봉;노재범
- Inform v.170 Beyond 5750 Gilchrist,A.
- IFLA '93-54-SOC/RTMANE, booklet v.2 Can the ISO-standards on quality management be useful to libraries, and how? Johannsen,Carl Gustav
- Quality Progress v.28 no.8 A history of managing for quality Juran,J.M.
- 現代の圖書館 v.36 no.4 電子圖書館經營論 濟賀宣昭
- Quality Management for Information and Library Managers Brophy, Peter;Coulling Kate
- Total Quality Control, 3rd ed. Feigenbaum,A.V.
- Quality Initiatives in British Library and Information Services, BLRDD 6105 Porter,L.
- Library & Information Science Research v.21 no.1 Data driven decisions: using data to inform process changes in libraries Veldof,Jerilyn R. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0740-8188(99)80004-8
- Journal of Library Administration v.18 no.1-2 Customer Services: Another Side of TQM Sirkin,A.F. https://doi.org/10.1300/J111v18n01_06
- 한국문헌정보학회지 v.36 no.4 도서관 서비스의 품질인증제도 활용에 관한 연구 이상복
- Library Management v.13 no.5 Quality in Library and Information Services: A Review Whitehall,T. https://doi.org/10.1108/01435129210020361
- A Global Journal ISO 9000 and public organizations in Taiwan: organizational differences in implementation practices with organization size, unionization and service types, Public Organization Review Chu Pin-Yu;Huang Chi-Cheng;Wang Hsuan-Jung
- The Essence of Total Quality Management Banks,J.
- Total quality management v.10 no.2 It Is The Process : A Philosophical Foundation for Quality Management Chung,Chen H. https://doi.org/10.1080/0954412997947
- Developing LCSI(Library Customer Satisfaction Index) Lite for Public Library vol.47, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2013.47.4.335