- Volume 36 Issue 3
The Study focused on the four areas First, the Study examined the changing identity of the LIS Professionals, and change in LIS curricula. Second, the study addressed the transition from the traditional library to the virtual model. Third, the study asked how the traditional technical service of LIS professionals is changing to user-centered service. Finally, the study viewed the skills and the roles of the LIS professionals.
- Bowker Annual The Librarian is now cybrarian, the Web is drastically changing their roles as they become navigators of the Internet Gooderham,M.
- Library Journal v.125 no.17 Better pay, more jobs Gregory,V.L.;Ramirez Wohlmuth,S.
- Proceedings of the 88th Annual Conference of the Special Libraries Association Thinking outside the library Moon,M.
- Kaliper Report Educating library and information professionals for a new century; Executive summary
- Proceedings of the ASIS Annual Meeting v.34 Now that we have digital collections, why do we need libraries? Borgman,C.L.
- Library Journal v.122 no.19 The reference revolution: Wired for the '90s (and) new customers. New Approaches Coutts,B.E.;Hoffert,B.
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v.53 no.5 A View to the Future of the Library and Information Science Profession: A Delphi Study BaruchsonArbib,S.;Jenny Bronstein https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.10051
- Occupational Outlook Quarterly v.44 no.4 Librarians: Information experts in the information age Crosby,O.
- Publications of the Essen University Library v.18 Managing the virtual library: Issues and challenges Sever,S.;Harel,C.H.
- Information Outlook v.37 no.4 The library as an agent of change: Pushing the client institution forward Basefsky,S.
- The Information Profession. Proceedings of a Conference Held in Melbourne, Australia The Information Professional: A Survey Debons,A.;James Henri(ed.);Roy Sanders(ed.)
- 정보관리학회지 v.17 no.3 디지털정보환경에서의 문헌정보학 교육과정 구본영
- Online Intranets: New opportunities for information professional McQueen,H.;DeMatteo,J.E.
- The Culture and Control of Experties: Toward a Sociological Understanding of Librarianship Winter,Michael F.
- Computers in libraries v.19 no.10 Professor librarian: A model of the teaching librarian of the future Douglas,G.V.
- KALIPER: A look at library and information science education at the turn of the new century Durrance,J.C.;Pettigrew,K.
- 한국문헌정보학회지 v.30 no.2 한국문헌정보학의 학부제 도입에 관한 연구 구본영
- 한국비블리아 v.13 no.1 정보기술분야에서의 정보전문직 역할 및 요구조건 김용
- Rethinking the Library in the Information Age The Role of the Public Services Librarian: The New Revolution Nielsen,Brian
- FID Review v.1 no.1 Wht the Web is not a library Griffiths,J.M.
- 한국비블리아 v.13 no.1 21세기 Information Professional을 위한 경쟁정보 커리큘럼 모듈 제안 김은경
- Journal of Education and Information Science v.35 no.2 The librarian personality and professional socialization Agada,J.
- Library Journal v.107 Librarianship, Professionalism and Social Change Birdsall,William F.
- Journal of Education for Library and information Science v.31 no.fall What Is an Information Professional? Mason,Richard O. https://doi.org/10.2307/40323396
- An Ethnographic Study of Factors Contributing to the Occupational Socialization of Librarians vol.43, pp.4, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2009.43.4.381
- An Analysis on the Occupational Index Status and Prospect Perception to Librarian as Job in South Korea vol.24, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.14699/kbiblia.2013.24.3.099
- A Study on the Improvement Plan and Perception of Librarian about U-Library Service vol.25, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14699/kbiblia.2014.25.3.263