- Volume 11 Issue 12
This study was focused on the investigation of the characteristics of organics and nitrogen removal with the recycle ratio in anoxic/oxic(A/O) packed bed process that consisted of the anoxic reactor and the aerobic reactor. As increasing the recycle ratio by 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, the COD removal efficiency increased by 94.0%, 98.5%, 98.8% respectively. The aerobic reactor showed the perfect nitrification efficiency by 98.5%, 99.2%, 98.0% respectively. The T-N removal efficiency with the recycle ratio, increased by 56%, 67%, 70% respectively. As increasing the recycle ratio by 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, T-P removal efficiency decreased by 62.1%, 57.4%, 51.3% respectively. The process by releasing the stored phosphorus in the anoxic reactor and uptaking the excess phosphorus in the aerobic reactor, occurred well comparatively when recycle ratio is 0.5. But this process did not occur when the recycle ratio is 1.0 and 2.0. And optimum pH of nitrification was about 6~7 and alkalinity decreased as nitrification rate increased. As increasing the recycle ratio in the anoxic reactor, DO concentration and ORP increased.
- 이규훈, 이종현, 송석룡, 박태주, 1997, 복합생물 막 반응기를 이용한 합성폐수처리시 질산화 특성, 대한환경공학회지, 19(2), 1509-1522.
Stuven, R. and E. Bock, 2001, Nitrification and denitrification as a source for NO and
$NO_2$production in high-strength wastewater, Wat Res., 35(8), 1905-1914. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(00)00471-1
- 환경부, 2000, 수질오염공정시험방법, 153-234pp.
- 오영기, 오성민, 황연상, 이경수, 박노연, 고광백, 2000, 선단무산소조를 이용한 영양소제거공정(Bio-NET)의 질소 . 인 제거 특성, 대한환경공학회, 22(1), 121-132.
- 김미영, 김인수, 1999, 순산소 생물막(POB) 공정에서 질소 및 유기물 제거에 대한 내부순환율과 용존산소 농도의 영향, 대한환경공학회지, 21(1), 119-130.
- APHA, AWWA WEF, 1998, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater 20th ed., EPS Group, 5-17 & 5-18.
- 환경부, 2000, 환경백서, 138-144pp.
- 이관용, 범봉수, 조광명, 1999, 생물막 무산소/호기 공법을 이용한 침출수의 질소제거, 대한환경공학회지, 21(10), 1879-1889.
- 황병호, 1999, 생물막-활성슬러지 공정을 이용한 질소 . 인 제거, 첨단 환경기술, 7(3), 144-148pp.
- Cheng, J. and B. Liu, 2001, Nitrificationl denitrification in intermittent aeration process for swine wastewater treatment, J. Envir. Engrg., 127(8), 705-711. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(2001)127:8(705)