- Volume 30 Issue 4
Effect of Acasia (Robinia pseudo-acasia) Flower on the Physiological Functionality of Korean Traditional Rice Wine.
아카시아 꽃(Robinia pseudo-acasia)의 첨가가 전통주의 생리기능성에 미치는 영향
- 서승보 (배재대학교 유전공학과, 생물의약연구센타) ;
- 김재호 (배재대학교 유전공학과, 생물의약연구센타) ;
- 김나미 (한국담배인삼공사 중앙연구원) ;
- 최신양 (한국식품개발연구원 생물공학연구본부) ;
- 이종수 (배재대학교 유전공학과, 생물의약연구센타)
- Published : 2002.12.01
In order to develop a Korean traditional rice wine which by acasia flower added alcohol fermentation was investigated by addition of 5%, 10'h, 15% nuruk and 10% acasia into the wine mash. The maximum amount of ethanol (16.4%) was obtained when 10% acasia flower and 15% nuruk were added in cooked rice for the fermentation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae at
Robinia pseudo-acasia;physiological functionality;traditional rice wine
- Nature v.191 Antioxidant determination by the use of stable free radical Biois,M.S. https://doi.org/10.1038/1911199a0
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.25 Enzymatic activities and physiological functionality of yeasts from traditional Meju. Lee,J.S.;S.H.Yi;S.J.Kwon;C.Ahn;J.Y.Yoo
- Korean Animal and Plant Illustration(Plant) Moonkyobu
- Korean J. Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.16 Manufacture and physiological functionality of wines and liquous by using plum(Prunus salicina) Seo,S.B.;S.M.Han;J.H.Kim;N.M.Kim;J.S.Lee
- Foods and Biotechnol. v.5 Screeing of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in cereals and legumes Rhyu,M.R.;Y.J.Nam;H.Y.Lee
- Argic. Biol. Chem. v.51 Inhibition of nitrosamine formation by nondialyzable melanoidins Kato,H.;I.E.Lee;N.V.Chuyen;S.B.Kim;F.Hayase https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb1961.51.1333
- Korean Biochem. J. v.25 Studies on the purification and characteristics of tyrosinase from Diospyros kaki Thunb. Sung,C.K.;S.H.Cho
- Quality Control of Food Industry Lee,C.H.;S.K.Chae;J.K.Lee;B.S.Park
- Mordern Chinese Medicine, Vol. 4 Chinese Medicine Research Institute
- Biochemical Pharmacology v.20 Spectrophotometic assay and properties of the angiotensin-converting enzyme of rabbit lung Cushman,D.W.;H.S.Cheung https://doi.org/10.1016/0006-2952(71)90292-9
- Proc. KSFT Spring Meeting Manufacture and physiological functionality of Korean traditional liquor by using Ganoderma lusidum Park,S.Y.;C.H.Yu;J.S.Park;J.H.Kim;J.S.Lee
- Zeit. fur. Allgem. Mikrobiol. v.20 Purification and properties of fibrinolytic enzyme from Bacillus subtilis Fayek,K.I.;S.T.EI-Sayed https://doi.org/10.1002/jobm.3630200603
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.27 Chemical composition of acacia flower(Robinia pseudo-acasia) Kwon,J.H.;M.W.Byun;Y.H.Kim
- M.S.Thesis. Dept. of Genetic Engineering, Paichai University Detection and development of nutraceuticals by biotechnological techniques Kim,J.H.
- Foods and Biotechnol. v.5 Screening of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in cereals and legumes Rhyu,M.R.;Y.J.Nam;H.Y.Lee
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.34 Manufacture and physiological functionality o Korean traditional liguors by using chamomile(Matricaria chamomile) Lee,D.H.;J.H.Kim;N.M.Kim;J.S.Lee
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.28 Manufacture and physiological functionality of Korean traditional liquor by using dandelion (Tarax-acumplatycarpum) Kim,J.H.;S.H.Lee;N.M.Kim;S.Y.Choi;J.Y.Yoo;J.S.Lee
- Ph. D. Dissertation, Dept. of Food Sci. Technol., Sejong University Characteristics of fibrinolytic enzyme produced by Bacillus sp. isolated from chungkookjang Kim,Y.T.
- Eur. J. Biochem. v.47 Involvement of the superoxide anion radical in the autoxidation of pyrogallol and a convenient assay for superoxide dismutase Marklund,S.;G.Marklund https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1432-1033.1974.tb03714.x
- Kor. Ginseng Res. J. Manufacture and physiological functionalities of ginseng traditional liquors Kim,H.J.;J.C.Lee;G.S.Lee;B.S.Jeon;N.M.Kim;J.S.Lee
- Korean J. Food. Sci. Technol. v.27 Manufacture of some Korean medicinal herb liquors by soaking Min,Y.K.;H.S.Jeong
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. Manufacture and physiological functionality of Korean traditional liquor by using purple-fleshed sweet potato Han,K.H.;J.C.Lee;G.S.Lee;J.H.Kim;J.S.Lee
- Feed Resources of Handbook Han,I.K.
- Korean Buddhist Temple Food Kim,Y.S.
- Applied Sensory Analysis of Foods Howard Moskowitz