- Volume 11 Issue 11
Based on the tide gauge data from the Permanent Service for Meau Sea Level (PSMSL) collected at 23 locations in the Korean coast, the long-term sea-level trend was computed using a simple linear regression fit over the recorded length of the monthly mean sea-level data. The computed sea-level trend was also corrected for the vertical land movement due to post glacial rebound(PGR) using the ICE-4G(VM2) model output. It was found that the PGR-corrected sea-level trend near Korea was 2.310
sea level;sea-level rise;global warming;global warming impact
- Climate Dynamics v.18 Gregory, J. M.;J. A. Church;G. J. Boer;K. W. Dixon;G. M. Flato;D. R. Jackett;J. A. Lowe;S. P. O'Farrell;E. Roeckner;G. L. Russell;R. J. Stouffer;M. Winton https://doi.org/10.1007/s003820100180
- Proceedings of Coastal and Ocean Engineering in Korea v.11 Prediction of Potential Shoreline Retreat by Sea Level Rise Son, C. B.
- International Hydrographic Review v.67 Woodworth, P. L.;N. E Spencer;G. A. Alcock
- KEI-2001-RE-13 Sea Level Change on Korea Coast and its impact due to the Global Warming Ⅰ Cho, K.;J. H. Kim.
- Climate Change 2001-Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnearbility IPCC
- Workshop Report, No.81 Joint IAPSO-IOC workshop on sea level measurements and quality control, Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commision IOC
- Data holding of the Permanent Service for Mean Sea Level, Bidston, Birkenhead : Permanent Service for Mean Sea Level Spencer, N. E.;P. L. Woodworth
- Climate Change 2001-The Scientific Basis IPCC
- Global Environmental Change v.9 Nicholls, R. J.;F. M. J. Hoozemans;M. Marchand https://doi.org/10.1016/S0959-3780(99)00019-9
- Sea Level Rise Douglas, B. C.;M. C. Kearney;S. P. Leatherman
- Study Paper of National Oceanographic Research Institute Seo, B.D.;Y. Huh;K.C. Lim
- Surveys in Geophysics v.18 Peltier, W. R.;X. Jiang https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1006592111018
- Acta Oceanologica Sinica v.18 Choi, B. H.;S. J. Roh;J. H. Lee;F. Guohong