- Volume 2 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Characteristics Correlations Between Fiber-Reinforced and Interfacial Adhesion in Carbon fiber reinforced Cement composite Prepared by Slurry Method.
슬러리법에 의한 탄소섬유보강 시멘트복합체의 제조에서 보강섬유와 계면결착제와의 상관특성
- 최응규 (현대건설(주) 건축사업본부)
- Published : 2002.08.01
The objective of the study is to examine the characteristic correlations between reinforcing carbon fiber and interfacial adhesion agent since the interfacial adhesion strength between reinforcing carbon fiber and matrices is believed to be an essential element influencing the physical properties in carbon fiber reinforced cement composite using slurry method. The integrity of interfacial adhesion between reinforcing fiber and cement not only affects the quality of fiber reinforced cement composite but also influences to a large degree the physical properties of the cement composite when producing carbon fiber reinforced cement composite using slurry method. Having analyzed the physical properties 1.e., water content, tensile strength, flexural strength and flexural toughness of carbon fiber reinforced cement composite specimens, C-PAM(cation polyacrylamide) was determined to be an optimum interfacial adhesion agent. The study has also demonstrated that interfacial adhesion strength varies largely on the content and type of the reinforcing fiber. Judging from magnified view of the tensile shear cross-section using VMS(video microscope system), interfacial adhesion strength between reinforcing fiber and matrices is affected by the type of interfacial adhesion agent. According to the result of the experiments, C-PAM was determined to be an ideal interfacial adhesion agent when using carbon fiber in producing carbon fiber reinforced cement composite with the optimum content of carbon fiber being established.
- Wells R.A., "Future Developments in Fiber-reinforced Cements, Mortar and Concrete", Composites, Apr. 1982, pp.169-172 https://doi.org/10.1016/0010-4361(82)90055-6
- Johnston C.D., "Inside the Outside : Glass Fibers gain Popularity as Reinforcement for Precast Concrete Panels". Concrete Int, Mar. 1985, pp.26-31.
- Laird J.A., et aI, "Glass Surface Chemistry Relating to the Glass-Finish-Resin Interface", the Society of the Plastics Industry, Inc., Section 11-C, 1964.
- Barr B.I.G. et aI, "Shear Strength of FRC Materials", Composites, Vol.16, No.4, 1985, pp.326-334. https://doi.org/10.1016/0010-4361(85)90285-X
- Harper S., "Developing Asbestos-free Calcium Silicate Building Boards", Composites, Apr. 1982, pp.123-128. https://doi.org/10.1016/0010-4361(82)90048-9
- Krenchel H. et aI, "Applications of Polypropylene Fibers in Scandinavia", Concrete Int, Mar. 1985, pp.32-34.
- Malisch W.R., "Polypropylene Fibers in Concrete", Concrete Constr., Apr. 1986, pp.363-368.
- Razi I., "Fiber Reinforced Mortars in the Resurfacing of Concrete", Concrete Int, Mar. 1985, pp.41-44.
- Smith J.W., "The Replacement of Asbestos Cements by GRC", Composites, Apr. 1982, pp.161-163. https://doi.org/10.1016/0010-4361(82)90053-2
- Ali M.A, Majumdar A.J. and Rayment D.L., "Carbon Fiber Reinforcement of Cement", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp.201-212, 1972 https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-8846(72)90042-7
- Waller J.A., "Carbon Fiber Cement Composites", Civil Engineering and Public Works Review, pp.357-361, April, 1972
- Agbin C.C., "Concreate Reinforced with Glass Fibers", Mag. Concr. Res. Vol. 16, No. 49, 1964
- 吉田良三 , "耐アルカリ性カラス纖維 と複合材料", 日本複合材料學會誌, Vol. 2, No. 1, 1976
- 岩崎訓明, 富山泰全, "セメン-ト モルタルと 材料の界面の微視構造と强度", セメン-ト 年報 , 1992