- Volume 11 Issue 10
In this study, breakwater model which has several outlet pipes to discharge water is settled in the experimental open channel and mean velocity distributions of multi wall jet are measured. The length of zone of flow establishment of wall jet is shorter than that of free jet and decay rate of jet centerline longitudinal velocity along x is linear in
- Glauert, M. B., 1956, The wall jet, J. of Fluid Mechanics, 1, 625-635. https://doi.org/10.1017/S002211205600041X
- Bakke, P., 1957, Experimental investigation of wall jet, J. of Fluid Mechnics, 2, 467-472. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112057000270
- Schwarz, W. H. and W. P. Cosart, 1961, The two-dimensional turbulent wall-jet, J. of Fluid Mechanics, 10, 481-495. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112061000299
- Launder, B. E. and W. Rodi, 1983, The turbulent wall jet-measurements and modeling, Annual Reviews of Fluid Mechanics, 15, 429-459 https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.fl.15.010183.002241
- Newmann, B. G., R. P. Patel, S. B. Savage, and H.K. Tjio, 1972, Three dimensional wall jet originating from a circular orifice, Aero quart., 23, 188-200.
- Davis, M. R. and H. Winarto, 1980, Jet diffusion from a circular nozzle above a solid plane, J. of Fluid Mechanics, 101, 201-221. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112080001607
- Wygnanski, I., Katz, Y., and Horev, E., 1992, On the application of various scaling laws to the turbulent wall jet, J. of Fluid Mechanics, 234, 669-690. https://doi.org/10.1017/S002211209200096X
- Katz, Y., E. Horev, and I. Wygnanski, 1992, The forced turbulent wall jet, J. of Fluid Mechanics, 242, 577-609. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112092002507
- Rajaratnam, N., 1965, Submerged hydraulic jump, J. of hydraulics div., ASCE, 91, HY4, 71-96.
- Rajaratnam, N., 1976, Turbulent jets, Elsevier Scientific Publishing Co.
- Rajaratnam, N. and J. A. Humphries, 1983, Diffusion of bluff wall jets in finite depth tailwater, J. of hydraulic eng. ASCE, 109(11), 1471-1486. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9429(1983)109:11(1471)
- Wu, S. and N. Rajaratnam, 1995, Feee jumps, submerged jumps and wall jets, J. of hydraulic research, 33(2), 197-212. https://doi.org/10.1080/00221689509498670
- Fischer, H. B., E. J. List, R. C. Y. Koh, J. Imberger, and N.H. Brooks, 1979, Mixing in inland and coastal waters, ACADEMIC PRESS, INC.
- Wood, I. R., R.G. Bell, and D. L. Wilkinson, 1993, Ocean disposal of wastewater, World Scientific.